Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
    Annoyingly i don't think this banner can be used till Brainstrom has aired...

Oh well enjoy...
    Spoiler:

Oooh!*WINCES*

Subtle... not!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Thanx guys.

@trekie: sometimes I can't think of anything from the character's side so I tackle it from the actor's side ...which is alot of fun!

@fuschia: The effect is called Fresco. It's one of my favorites!
      (I resized the sig ...it's smaller now.)
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
        OT:
        Spoiler:
        Poor thing.. never mind, it will all be worth it in the end when your hard work pays off.
        As for your math teacher, if it really is a problem maybe you could ask for a change? Is that possible? most people understand if there's a clash of personalities...

OT:
        Spoiler:
        no.. I can't change it Cause it's a little complecated.... BUt, I think, like I understand well in math, I'll past... Hopefully

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
          Hey, anyone notice that the font that our names are in (at the top of our posts) is different now?
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
            OT:
            Spoiler:
            no.. I can't change it Cause it's a little complecated.... BUt, I think, like I understand well in math, I'll past... Hopefully

OT:
            Spoiler:
            That's the spirit!
            I had a very sexist chemistry teacher in college who hated me pretty much... I couldn't change classes, so I just set out to prove him wrong about girls. I passed my exam to spite him!!!

BTW if you're going out for choccie.... mine's a 70% Cocoa Lindt bar!

Comment

Hmm... don't think mine is
              then again I am shockingly unobservant.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                OT:

Spoiler:
                Hey, anyone notice that the font that our names are in (at the top of our posts) is different now?
                Things seem a bit different with the forum ...the lettering(font) has changed or gotten smaller ...is it just me, my computer or what?

Even the default font is different!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Things seem a bit different with the forum ...the lettering(font) has changed or gotten smaller ...is it just me, my computer or what?
                  I think you are just seeing things, must be the shock after the squeening...
                  But seriously I don't know, everything looks the same for me.
                  sigpic

Comment

it's funny RiG... I've had no probs with loading pages, but I do have an error message on my screen, tiny thing... bottom left. Had it a few days on this site.
                    Been over to the Dellers and a few of them are going cos it's taking them so long to view anything.

But my font is the same... i think

Comment

Oooh!*WINCES*

Subtle... not!

Subtle? Whats that?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Hmm, that's weird because everything is weird for me ...and I don't like it!

Everything is smaller ...well the fonts are ..all the writing is smaller ...all of it ...WTH!

I'm wondering if I did something unknowingly...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Hmm, that's weird because everything is weird for me ...and I don't like it! I'm wondering if I did something unknowingly...
                          I did something once on ff.net so that when I was writing it was really tiny and annoying.
                          I tried everything to get it right but in the end it went right by itself.

Comment

I did something once on ff.net so that when I was writing it was really tiny and annoying.
                            I tried everything to get it right but in the end it went right by itself.
                            This is really annoying ...it's hurting my head to read the smaller writing. I'll do a print screen so you can see what I'm talking about.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

you know RiG, your not the only one who's cap was MIA.......

though i must confess, yours slipped through my net as well.. liked it never the less

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                              Spoiler:

Comment

This is really annoying ...it's hurting my head to read the smaller writing. I'll do a print screen so you can see what I'm talking about.
                                Take a look...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
                                you know RiG, your not the only one who's cap was MIA.......

though i must confess, yours slipped through my net as well.. liked it never the less
                                I know. Thanx.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X