Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trekie View Post
    Hi there, RiG! Did I mention before that I love your sigs? Well, I do anyway...

In the spirit of GE17's earlier question I'd like to present a new one. I think you can tell this point, that I had a little fun with the previous one.

So here it goes:

If Rodney were to ask advice from the people on the list below on what to get Jennifer on her birthday what would they suggest?

a) Sheppard
    b) Ronon
    c) Teyla
    d) Beckett
    e) Woolsey
    f) Jeanie
    g) Lorne

Same rules as before, give us a why, whackiness is strongly ecouraged and you can add anyone you want.
    Woolsey, as Rodney hero-worships the authority the man shows despite his male-patterned baldness.

Comment

In the spirit of GE17's earlier question I'd like to present a new one. I think you can tell this point, that I had a little fun with the previous one.

So here it goes:

If Rodney were to ask advice from the people on the list below on what to get Jennifer on her birthday what would they suggest?

a) Sheppard
      b) Ronon
      c) Teyla
      d) Beckett
      e) Woolsey
      f) Jeanie
      g) Lorne

Same rules as before, give us a why, whackiness is strongly ecouraged and you can add anyone you want.
      A) I don't think he'd ask Shep, as Rodney may fear that 'Kirk' would deliberately lead him astray with a crappy gift and jump in and sweep Jen off her fee with the perfect gift. I don't know what the gifts would be, but Shep's would be cool and Rodney's wouldn't.

B) Whatever Ronon would suggest would make Jen's hair totally unrecognizable and perhaps slightly gag-worthy....or a knife.

C) A dress. Why not?

D) Haggis on a stick?

E) A new organizer for reports and other paperwork.

F) One of those little stress balls that you squeeze over and over again. She knows what Rodney is like after all.

G) A new pair of combat boots in the color of her choice.

H) Todd- A Wraith approved skin moisturizer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
        E) A new organizer for reports and other paperwork.
        H) Todd- A Wraith approved skin moisturizer.
        heh, I had the same in mind with Woolsey.
        But I like the Todd one the most, that's just lol
        sigpic

Comment

Ronon- an overdose of botox treatment so that she could have an expressionless face at all times like him.
          Theoretically spoilerish:
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
            Ronon- an overdose of botox treatment so that she could have an expressionless face at all times like him.
            Not being the biggest fans of Ronon, are we?
            sigpic

Comment

Not being the biggest fans of Ronon, are we?
              Well... let's just say Chuck would look great in the starting credits.
              Theoretically spoilerish:
              Spoiler:
              Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

a) Sheppard
                b) Ronon
                c) Teyla
                d) Beckett
                e) Woolsey
                f) Jeanie
                g) Lorne

Hey trekie!

Hey Sheppard, what do you think I should get Jennifer for her birthday?
                That's easy. Johnny Cash.
                Johnny Cash?
                Yeah, Keller's a country girl right?
                Yes.
                So, country girl, country music...ergo Johnny Cash. And ya can't go wrong with "The Man in Black".
                Oh, brother. I think I'll go ask Ronon.

Ronon maybe you can help me. I can't decide what to get Jennifer for her birthday...any ideas?
                Trippled-barralled shotgun.
                Maybe not. Perhaps I'll have better luck with Teyla.

Teyla, ya got a minute?
                Of course Rodney, what can I do for you?
                Can you give me any ideas on what I should get Jennifer for her birthday?
                Hmm... Oh! You play the ...piano... correct?
                Yeah so...
                Could you not write her a song?
                A song?
                About your feelings towards her.
                A LOVE SONG??? No! I mean ...NO! Do I look like the kind of guy who writes love songs to you? Never mind. I'm gonna see Carson, he might have a good idea.

Gotta continue in the next post... something about too many smiles...Grrrrrr!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

That's just awesome so far, so keep it up
                  sigpic

Comment

RiG I'm laughing on the floor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
                      RiG I'm laughing on the floor!!!
                      so am I!!! i just finished my homework, so i come on here, and that made me laugh hysterically!!! thanks for that
                      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                        so am I!!! i just finished my homework, so i come on here, and that made me laugh hysterically!!! thanks for that
                        Me too! it's the same reason why I came here, done with the homework Cant wait for more RiG

PS: HERo, are you almost done your fic ?

Comment

Dunno about Hero's fic.... But i've FINALLY managed to get the first part of what has turned into a multi-part fic.

Sadly my Beta is not around for a few days so i'm not going to be able to get it up anywhere anytime soon

Watch this space

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Stupid GW! I had it all typed up and GW made me log in again...think I took too long...got side tracked with dinner...good thing I wrote it all down.

On with the show...
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
                              Me too! it's the same reason why I came here, done with the homework Cant wait for more RiG

PS: HERo, are you almost done your fic ?
                              nope. i'm not almost done. At first, i thought it was coming out good, but then i read it over and discovered that Rodney wasn't in character at all, so i have to make a lot of changes before i post it. and of course, homework and studying has to come first, so hopefully by sunday night it'll finally be up.

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                              Dunno about Hero's fic.... But i've FINALLY managed to get the first part of what has turned into a multi-part fic.

Sadly my Beta is not around for a few days so i'm not going to be able to get it up anywhere anytime soon

Watch this space
                              yay! another fic!!! i can't wait to read it!!!
                              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Carson?
                                Yes Rodney, what is it?
                                I need your advice. Jennifer's birthday is coming up and I have no clue what to get her.
                                Well, she could use a new stethoscope. Her old one is all banged up, not a pretty sight. Ooh, you can even get it monogrammed with her name or her innitials!
                                Yes, because nothing says "I love -HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I mean nothing says "Happy Birthday" like a...Oh, nevermind!
                                Hey, you asked!
                                Yeah, and I wish I hadn't. I gotta go meet with Woolsey, maybe I'll ask him.
                                Good luck with that!

Woolsey, you wouldn't happen to have any idea whatI could get Jennifer for her birthday, would you?
                                Woolsey: Dr. Keller's birthday is coming up? When?
                                Yes, next Friday.
                                Woolsey: Why didn't I know about this?
                                Idon't know. It's in her file ...you have read her file, haven't you?
                                Woolsey: Yes, Dr. Mckay I have. I ...must have forgotten.
                                Must have. So...any ideas?
                                Woolsey: Hum? ...oh right... uh, how about a nice leather journal. Or a diary? A book? ...of some kind? ...I really have know idea.
                                Obviously. Weren't you married once upon a time?
                                Woolsey: ...yes.
                                What did you get your wi ...ex-wife for her birthday?
                                Woolsey: A divorce.
                                Ookaaay. Well it was nice talkin' to ya. Think I'll email Jeannie.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X