No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about that same thing DG. I can't make up my mind whether to go with just one of Jewel, one of Ronon/Keller or a Red Dwarf one. Decisions, decisions.

Comment

There are so many desisions I will probably end up having a few and just changing them when ever the mood hits me
      sigpic

Comment

I'll probably end up doing the same. I get bored of my sig & change it every now & then.

That's a really pretty one Pic-Col posted.

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
          Hmm...I was at Barnes&Noble earlier and found the first 3 seasons on DVD. I was happy about that until I realized that getting all three would cost me 150 dollars that I don't have. I don't even have enough money for a tiny piece of season 1's box. Blargh to expensive things!
          Try costco... I got mine for 29 ea there, or Best buy... I found out later they have them for 19.99! Walmart might have them too.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          I was thinking about that same thing DG. I can't make up my mind whether to go with just one of Jewel, one of Ronon/Keller or a Red Dwarf one. Decisions, decisions.
          Yep soon I will get my own too... I will be like those who constantly change it!

Comment

By the time I get to 2000 posts, hopefully there will be loads more pics of Jewel to make into icons.

At the moment a lot of my pics are from Firefly.

Comment

From Shindig.

Comment

The next role of hers I saw was in a Lifetime Channel movie, "Widow on the Hill", with Natasha Henstridge. Coincidentally, her character in that is also a Jennifer (technically Jenny, but I still say it counts).
                Shindig is the best episode ever. And Shanna, I saw that too, could you remind me of the end, though?
                sigpic

Comment

Shindig was great. I do kind of agree with Zoe about dresses, however; giant things with hoops and bows and ribbons aren't my style either. And yet, Jewel still managed to look incredibly adorable in hers. I don't really understand how that worked, but it did.

Spoiler:
                  Let's see...um, Henstridge's character (Linda, I believe) was acquitted, but the daughters brought a civil suit against her. Jenny got married and moved to Pennsylvania. Also, Linda was studying to become a preacher (wouldn't one have to confess all of one's sins for that? Even those one might possibly lie about committing?)

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

I don't know with my body I would have something more like Kaylees but never and I mean NEVER in pink with that much ruffle and no hoops.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've never really been a fan of pink either. Green, blue and purple make up seventy percent of my wardrobe.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Let's see...um, Henstridge's character (Linda, I believe) was acquitted, but the daughters brought a civil suit against her. Jenny got married and moved to Pennsylvania. Also, Linda was studying to become a preacher (wouldn't one have to confess all of one's sins for that? Even those one might possibly lie about committing?)
                        Thanks, Shanna! And yeah, probably. I won't deny, I really only watched the movie to see Jewel, I didn't pay attention to most of it.
                        sigpic

Comment

...So did I. I was flipping channels to see what might be on, and saw her name in the opening credits. Pretty much had to stick around after that.

Comment

I missed that one did I miss much? other than her. and yeah my cloths are Black, blue, some gold and even white but not pink well I own one pink shirt it is a christmas one that says Dear Santa, I can explain... and that I only wear like once maybe twice in a year so I don't count it
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              I missed that one did I miss much? other than her. and yeah my cloths are Black, blue, some gold and even white but not pink well I own one pink shirt it is a christmas one that says Dear Santa, I can explain... and that I only wear like once maybe twice in a year so I don't count it
                              Eh, not really, I don't think.

And I wear a bit of everything, like I'll wear a white Mexican-style blouse with pink and green flowers embroidered on it, and I'll wear blue and yellow striped sock at the same time. My grandma hates it, 'cause I really could care less if I match or not.
                              sigpic

Comment

This year I have mostly green and brown. And lots of black cos it makes me look loads slimmer.

Here's Kaylee admiring her dress.

Comment

Working...
                                X