Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    I like them both.

I have no problems with anyone's signature.
    well you don't with mine because you ship the sameone I do.
    sigpic

Comment

He he he!!! True!!!!!!!!!

But I don't mind anyone's signature. Some of the McKeller shippers have lovely signatures. It just doesn't bother me at all. It's not even something I think about. Got better things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        He he he!!! True!!!!!!!!!

But I don't mind anyone's signature. Some of the McKeller shippers have lovely signatures. It just doesn't bother me at all. It's not even something I think about. Got better things to do.
        EXACTLY my thoughts! I hardly notice siggys anyway unless someone mentions it but I see it and I think oh new sig haven't seen it then never notice it again.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          Well I was looking around for quotes about truth and I saw this quote and I had to make a siggy with it actually I made two. The one I am using and I just had to make one with Jennifer because of her anti-keller threads what do you think of them?

I also would like to apoligize if my other siggy the one in spoiler tags offended any of you I am sorry someone in another thread ignored me, and I only found out a few minutes ago, because they don't like the shipp it shows.
          Do you know where that quote is from?

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
            Do you know where that quote is from?
            I would tell you who said it but the page isn't loading for me so here is the address it just has a bunch of quote about the truth in it and it says who said it but that is it

www.tentmaker.org/Quotes/truthquotes.htm
            sigpic

Comment

Love the sigs!

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

There's too many post to quote so I'm just going to post this way hope that's ok

Pandora's_Box, Krissie678, Col. Newman and Rac80 - I love all the pics you posted.

Also i have a few episode's of Firefly capped and already uploaded to photobucket so if any of you are interested I'd be more then happy to post some of them here.

Krissie678, Pic-CollSwan and dragongirl - Fantastic artwork all of you i love them.

Oh and dragongirl i don't ship Ronon & Keller (I'm a Jennifer and Rodney shipper) but i don't feel offended by your sig.

Oh and speaking of sigs I'm working on another Jennifer sig which i hope to have finished tomorrow.
                Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
                Nice icons!

Apologies if this was mentioned before, but Dr. Keller's going to get an action figure of her released in the next series of Atlantis figures. Estimated release date is mid-September.

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/sto...CategoryID=357

Looks pretty good.
                Thanks for the link DuncTK421 I'm defiantly going to get one when it's released.

Comment

yea sure I post saying the site wont load and then there it is all I know about the quote is that it was said by Michael Rivero

Wraitlord thank you for that it is nice to know that I am not makeing everyone mad at me right now it looks like only one person is offened my the sig.
                  sigpic

Comment

I would tell you who said it but the page isn't loading for me so here is the address it just has a bunch of quote about the truth in it and it says who said it but that is it

www.tentmaker.org/Quotes/truthquotes.htm
                    The quote was from Mike Revero, who is very anti israel, and the comment was made in that context. I don't know if he's an anti-Semite or not but he sure hates Israel.

I rather liked the quote which is why I wanted to know who said it, but considering who said it, I don't know anymore.

Anyway just thought I would point that out.

Comment

thread bump!
                      July 11th sounds like a great day! Infact the month will be fantastic! the "stargate month".

Does everyone (state side) know that scifi channel is rerunning season 4 in order on tuesdays from 7 to 10? I taped the first three episodes and have already rewatched them! I must admit that Jennifer comes accross very well as a doctor when she is treating elizabeth. She does "professional" well.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                        thread bump!
                        July 11th sounds like a great day! Infact the month will be fantastic! the "stargate month".

Does everyone (state side) know that scifi channel is rerunning season 4 in order on tuesdays from 7 to 10? I taped the first three episodes and have already rewatched them! I must admit that Jennifer comes accross very well as a doctor when she is treating elizabeth. She does "professional" well.
                        Spoiler:
                        I found out about Sci Fi on tues. and I watched Adrift but wasn't able to watch Lifeline or Reunion (lucky me I have Reunion safe and watched it later) It was so fun to see Jennifer all saving Elizabeth and professional.
                        sigpic

Comment

I found out about Sci Fi on tues. and I watched Adrift but wasn't able to watch Lifeline or Reunion (lucky me I have Reunion safe and watched it later) It was so fun to see Jennifer all saving Elizabeth and professional.
                          I am determined to tape all of the eps in order. I didn't tape a number of them the first time around (once the semester starts my brain deserts me!) so I want to get them this time around ... that way I can wait until the price drops on the dvds. Yep I be cheap!

Comment

what I did was rec them on my DVR and if I thought oh I am gonna go crazy if I have to wait to see this ep again when the season comes out on DVD I would rec so I have Reunion, Doppleganger, Tabula Rasa, and Quarentine(sp) for sure I wanted to get Midway but my stupid DVR went THURRP (rasberry sound) and I lost it so I am gonna be waiting for it to come on SciFi and get it then.
                            sigpic

Comment

My semester gets so crazy i tend to forget what day of the week it is. I have a few on tape (too cheap to get a dvr or tivo, guess one of these days I will) but am missing Tabula Rasa and a few others (got most of the last half of the season!). It is fun to rewatch them too.
                              OT I have been going a bit stargate crazy (watching my dvds) and had a weird dream the other night... my daughter (who is 25 but was only 10 in the dream) and I were escaping the wraith out of my parent's bathroom window (shades of my misspent youth!) and when we finally found my better half his eyes glowed! ok that was definitely stargate overload! I find stargate fun and relaxing after a long day of thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                                My semester gets so crazy i tend to forget what day of the week it is. I have a few on tape (too cheap to get a dvr or tivo, guess one of these days I will) but am missing Tabula Rasa and a few others (got most of the last half of the season!). It is fun to rewatch them too.
                                OT I have been going a bit stargate crazy (watching my dvds) and had a weird dream the other night... my daughter (who is 25 but was only 10 in the dream) and I were escaping the wraith out of my parent's bathroom window (shades of my misspent youth!) and when we finally found my better half his eyes glowed! ok that was definitely stargate overload! I find stargate fun and relaxing after a long day of thinking!
                                See DVR is great when that happens it automaticly rec the new eps of Atlantis so even if I forget what day it is I still have an ep to watch

and I thought I had odd dreams.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X