No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree with you. I think I'm gonna start the same think. I still don't know why they don't like her so much.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
      Another welcome to you!

I think I'm going to post in this thread every single time I see the Anti-Keller page at the top of Page 1.
      I agree with that! And I'm tempted to post on lots of other threads as well so theirs drops off the end of page 1.

You know. I think I may watch some of my Firefly DVDs tonight. I'm just in the mood.

Comment

Pic Run

Ain't she pretty

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          I agree with that! And I'm tempted to post on lots of other threads as well so theirs drops off the end of page 1.

You know. I think I may watch some of my Firefly DVDs tonight. I'm just in the mood.
          LOL! I love it.

I only just recently got Firefly, so I have a few episodes left before I complete my first viewing, but Jewel has been predictably fantastic.
          Theoretically spoilerish:
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Yes, she's great. I'll never know why that series was cancelled but I suppose that's a subject for the Firefly thread.

Lovely pic run Krissie!

Comment

Yes she's absolutely great in Firefly. She's one of the best characters in the show. I adore her.

Comment

All right. I'm cross now I just settled down to watch Firefly, got a glass of wine, turned off the lights and my *bleep* DVD player isn't working properly. I can see it but I've got no sound. I think I'll give it a kick & see if that helps.

Comment

All right. I'm cross now I just settled down to watch Firefly, got a glass of wine, turned off the lights and my *bleep* DVD player isn't working properly. I can see it but I've got no sound. I think I'll give it a kick & see if that helps.
                  If that don't work try this.
                  Spoiler:
                  There is a website called hulu that is owned by NBC where you can watch eps online for free without having to download them. The only thing is you get three or four 30 second commercials throughout. Here's the link.

Comment

Thanks for the link Krissie. Unfortunately it won't work for me cos I don't live in the United States. I'll have to go back to kicking my DVD player.

Comment

I think I'll have to get the vacuum cleaner and stick it inside the DVD player & try to suck some dust out of it. I was really looking forward to my Firefly night last night too.

Comment

I think I'll have to get the vacuum cleaner and stick it inside the DVD player & try to suck some dust out of it. I was really looking forward to my Firefly night last night too.
                        PM me if you want "other" sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                          PM me if you want "other" sites.
                          Thank you Actually we have a DVD player upstairs that isn't doing very much so I'll just swap them over.

Comment

The more I read through that Season 5 thread, the funnier it gets. My new favorite thing is when someone presents concrete evidence (as concrete as "interpretations" of scenes can be) to refute the hate-spewing, and they just say, "No, that's not true," and move on as if that's that.

It's gotten ridiculous...
                            Theoretically spoilerish:
                            Spoiler:
                            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

The more I read through that Season 5 thread, the funnier it gets. My new favorite thing is when someone presents concrete evidence (as concrete as "interpretations" of scenes can be) to refute the hate-spewing, and they just say, "No, that's not true," and move on as if that's that.

I know. I just don't bother posting on there. They don't present a reasonable argument. And if anyone tries to say anything opposed to their ideas then, ie Pandora (who did another superb post), they get all uppety and accuse people of being aggressive.

I read the relevant stuff and ignore all their blathering.

Comment

I know. I just don't bother posting on there. They don't present a reasonable argument. And if anyone tries to say anything opposed to their ideas then, ie Pandora (who did another superb post), they get all uppety and accuse people of being aggressive.

I read the relevant stuff and ignore all their blathering.
                                Guys....I need love.....the Seaon 5 thread is killing me. Not so much anymore (I think I've rendered some of the haters silent...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) but it was before.

So have some Jewel/Serenity photoshoot pretties

Oh and Blencathra, :: wipes tear :: I love you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X