Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here.

Comment

OT @ suse who is that suppose to be in your sig? It look's like it's suppose to be Amanda Tapping's character but it doesn't look like AT.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
        OT @ suse who is that suppose to be in your sig? It look's like it's suppose to be Amanda Tapping's character but it doesn't look like AT.
        still OT ~ The brunette up there is Amanda. She sure looks different with dark hair.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          still OT ~ The brunette up there is Amanda. She sure looks different with dark hair.
          OT:
          really? her face doesn't look like her I stared for like 2 minutes and I still can't see her. they must have photoshoped her too much

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
            OT:
            really? her face doesn't look like her I stared for like 2 minutes and I still can't see her. they must have photoshoped her too much
            I have to agree AT's face is more round and in that it looks longer in the promo's I have no problem the first time was odd it was AT with brown hair but that is off some how (not that I don't like the sig)
            sigpic

Comment

Yay for picspam!!!

Comment

I know some of you just find another website in order to get these pictures of Jewel Staite but can anyone tell me how to get a image from a video (screen capture). Whenever i try it it doesnt work (something to do with directx).

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                  I know some of you just find another website in order to get these pictures of Jewel Staite but can anyone tell me how to get a image from a video (screen capture). Whenever i try it it doesnt work (something to do with directx).
                  About 98% of what I post I've gathered from elsewhere (usually here).
                  When I'm looking for a particular scene, I pull it up on my iTunes, pause, and do a screen capture. Then I crop out all the other garbage I don't want. Which is a pain and why I usually go snerch from elsewhere. My mac doesn't seem to like it if I try to do a screen capture off a DVD ~ something about protected content ^-^ but I haven't spent much time trying to figure a way around it.

Hopefully someone else has a better recommendation. g/l

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                    WinDVD has a screen capture button. But you can only use it for images off of a DVD.

So that excludes .avi files and the like.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                      WinDVD has a screen capture button. But you can only use it for images off of a DVD.

So that excludes .avi files and the like.
                      Bugger as currently i dont have season 4 on DVD (it has only just been released in Australia) and all my season 4 episodes are on my computer in .avi format.

Comment

Moocow - it may depend a little on what problem you are experiencing. Are you just not able to do a screencapture? Or can you not get the video to play at all?

I found I needed to download a codec to get directx to work, but my problem was that I couldn't get the video to play at all.

Incidentally I use VCL media player to get mine.

Edit - See from you last post your problem isn't the same as mine. I'll have a look on google & see if anything shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          Moocow - it may depend a little on what problem you are experiencing. Are you just not able to do a screencapture? Or can you not get the video to play at all?

I found I needed to download a codec to get directx to work, but my problem was that I couldn't get the video to play at all.
                          I downloaded a screen capture programme and used realplayer to get to the spot i wanted to capture. Then i pressed the hotkey (the key which captures everything currently on the screen) and then i go back the the screen capture programme and find out it has only captured a very small portion of the image i wanted (and sometimes the image is just black).

Comment

I have a snip tool that takes a pic of my whole desktop so I will play whatever it is and then pause it and use that and then crop out all the stuff I don't want
                            sigpic

Comment

On another note here is the image posted earilier on this page

and here is a vdieo of Jewel Staite (not so much for what she is saying but rather how she looks).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUoKBKlR2rs

Am i the only one who think's Jewel Staite's legs are incredibly hot?

Its just a shame we wont get to see more skin from Keller as she doesnt play a role like Teyla who shows alot of leg and cleavage in alot of episodes. It would be hard for the writers to justify Keller showing alot more skin.

Comment

She should be very proud of her legs & I think she is, as she wears shorts quite a bit from vid I've seen of her at conventions. She also looks good without having a real or fake tan - no mottled legs!

I just wish my legs looked like hers.

P.S. Still not having any luck finding any solution to your problem Moocow. Have you tried asking on the members helping members thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X