No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whatever your just weird, because she doesn't have anything "exotic" in her appearance.

Comment

New SyFy Portal article:

Jewel Staite: From Mechanic to Doctor
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Dunno if yoy guys have seen these!

If you don't want spoiled don't watch!

Jewel Staite-Dr Keller
        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UDqQsZFoB5w

Dr Keller-Bad case of lovin'
        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRCG0r0mbw

She is just the sweetest!
        sigpic

Comment

Prion posted some great promo shots of Keller here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=356

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Thank Über, great shots!!!

Comment

I made a sig and an icon of Jewel as Dr. Keller:

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post

Very nice indeed!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Hi i hope no one minds me posting in here I'm a big fan of Jewel ever since i saw her in firefly *which was 4 or 5 months ago when i got the show on dvd* and can't wait to see more of her in season 4 which will be airing here in 10 day's.
                  Originally posted by JennyJ View Post

Love the artwork JennyJ.

Comment

I'm glad you like them

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                      Hi i hope no one minds me posting in here I'm a big fan of Jewel ever since i saw her in firefly *which was 4 or 5 months ago when i got the show on dvd* and can't wait to see more of her in season 4 which will be airing here in 10 day's.
                      NO. NOOOO!! We don't wanna hear how much you like Jewel!
                      Welcome to the thread, WL

Jewel was just awesome last night. Didn't think she was just makin' stuff up even once all night. And after some of the crap I've seen on SG-1 and even Atlantis (just less so) I wasn't expecting much. I wonder if she researches her role like Amanda does. I think I'm really gonna like her as the new CMO.

Comment

Well, I went to download Adrift from iTunes, and got Doppelganger instead. Won't post any spoilers here, but just wanted to say, Keller was really really good in this ep. I wasn't sure if I would like her, but I really enjoyed her part here.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          NO. NOOOO!! We don't wanna hear how much you like Jewel!
                          Welcome to the thread, WL
                          LOL!!!
                          Thanks for the welcome Neelan.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            Well, I went to download Adrift from iTunes, and got Doppelganger instead. Won't post any spoilers here, but just wanted to say, Keller was really really good in this ep. I wasn't sure if I would like her, but I really enjoyed her part here.
                            That's fine! Can't wait for the ep

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              so that's why I have seen people discussing doppelganger they got it off iTunes.
                              Last edited by Col. Newman; 30 September 2007, 09:49 PM. Reason: added a "t"

Comment

Anyone know what films she's done?

Comment

Working...
                                X