No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jewel Staite did a pretty good job in Adrift. Her character came around interesting and professional.
    She has to prove herself in episodes not dominated by a huge intense like adrfit but I`m very hopeful.
    Sorry for my bad english...I`m still learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
      I was surprised how much I loved her. I mean I thought I'd like her but she's great!

Love the caps Orovingwen.
      Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Jewel Staite Q & A @ Scifi.com *Spoilers*: http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=169322
      Thanks for the link MrsB108. *goes off to watch vid*

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Sci-fi had a video Q & A with Jewel Staite where fans had their questions answered, the video link is right here on this page...

http://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2290900
        sigpic

Comment

a few more caps. Wanted to post them with the others but imageshack had problems with the thumbs so I had to upload them again on photobucket.

love her together with Rodney, so great! I hopr they have more scenes together in future eps
          Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
          If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Jewel Staite Q & A @ Scifi.com *Spoilers*: http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=169322
            Here are some caps from said vid - there are MAJOR SPOILERS in them, so watch out!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              Here are some caps from said vid - there are MAJOR SPOILERS in them, so watch out!
              COOL!!! Thankies!!! *running off to watch the vid*

Comment

Originally posted by Tal-Galahad View Post
                Jewel Staite did a pretty good job in Adrift. Her character came around interesting and professional.
                She has to prove herself in episodes not dominated by a huge intense like adrfit but I`m very hopeful.
                Same here though so far it looks promising.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Spoiler:

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU! *zooms off to watch vid*
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Jewel Staite SciFi Video Q&A transcript + over two dozen screencaps now available at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/126036.html

This does contain some spoiler footage for as yet-unaired episodes, so if you're a spoilerphobe, don't watch it!

Comment

a new Interview with Jewel Staite

http://eclipsemagazine.com/?p=4663

excerpt:

“She’s a bit of a scaredy cat. She’s not very good in dire or violent situations. She scares easily, which is not such a good thing when you’re in the world of Atlantis. She’s really great under pressure though. I think that’s when she’s at her best, especially when she’s in her element; anything to do with medicine or a complicated medical situation she’s just there. She’s just on. She’s very, very, very smart and very focused.” That’s Jewel Staite describing her character as she talks to a group of reporters via a phone conference about her brand new role as Dr. Jennifer Keller in the fourth season of Stargate Atlantis which airs on the SCIFI Channel every Friday night at 10 pm.

*READ REST OF ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE*

She talks about both SGA and Firefly.

Comment

Dr. Keller was great in "Doppleganger"!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          Dr. Keller was great in "Doppleganger"!
                          Yeah, I'll admit, I was very pleased with what I saw out of her in this episode.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Yeah, I'll admit, I was very pleased with what I saw out of her in this episode.
                            She was just doing her thing, and she did it very well and was nowhere near bland.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

OMG!!!
                              Thanks for the caps ruby.
                              Originally posted by prion View Post
                              Jewel Staite SciFi Video Q&A transcript + over two dozen screencaps now available at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/126036.html

This does contain some spoiler footage for as yet-unaired episodes, so if you're a spoilerphobe, don't watch it!
                              Originally posted by prion View Post
                              a new Interview with Jewel Staite

http://eclipsemagazine.com/?p=4663

excerpt:

“She’s a bit of a scaredy cat. She’s not very good in dire or violent situations. She scares easily, which is not such a good thing when you’re in the world of Atlantis. She’s really great under pressure though. I think that’s when she’s at her best, especially when she’s in her element; anything to do with medicine or a complicated medical situation she’s just there. She’s just on. She’s very, very, very smart and very focused.” That’s Jewel Staite describing her character as she talks to a group of reporters via a phone conference about her brand new role as Dr. Jennifer Keller in the fourth season of Stargate Atlantis which airs on the SCIFI Channel every Friday night at 10 pm.

*READ REST OF ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE*

She talks about both SGA and Firefly.
                              Thanks for the links prion * goes off to read interview*

Comment

I admit I miss Carson but I thought Keller did pretty good in Doppleganger. She was important to the story but not overwhelming. She did not steal the spotlight from any of the regulars and seemed integrated well.

I thought her start in Adrift was a little shaky, not the actress but the character and her quick disregard for orders but then McKay was an enabler there so I will cut her a break. I think the character made a big comeback in my eyes with Doppleganger. I hope it continues and I hope they stay away from ship or any of the melodramatics that destroyed the Lam character (in my eyes).
                                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X