Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I <3 , but he and Jenn are like, the worst match EVER
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
      OMG we were switching tv programs and just caught the end of Lost Tribe Yeah that awful scene in Jenn's quarters. It was in Czech and surprisingly it didn't irritate me so much. But still, I cannot understand how it happened. She should be a smart girl, a doctor, right? How could she choose someone like that over Ronon?

Ok, rant over We just chose a wrong program in wrong time...
      We've all been trying to figure that out for the last year.

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      You ain't just whistling Dixie! I love Rodney too, but. . .
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Rodney is funny person, he has his bad and good sides, but he proved many times he can be a good friend too. But not that just I would never choose someone like him but they are the worst match, really, too different and also too similar in some way... Nope

I know I brought back this sad theme again... So on another note, I decided to make a story for secret santa S/J thread, not sure when it will be ready, it should have till 10 pages (I hope shorter but I cannot write short stories). Anyone who could beta it? It will have to be quite quickly, I think I can finish at the beginning of December and the deadline is on the 10th I think. Thanks

Comment

Rodney and Jenn have pretty much no chemistry. Maybe the teeniest tiniest bit, but compared to the chemistry she has w/ Ronon, it's nonexistent.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I saw friendship chemistry with Rodney and Jenn. The type that they can sit around and bs (what the word actually means not Brainstorm), give each other a hard time, whatever. She did mention that he was delusional after all.

Ronon loves Jenn.
            Jenn loves Ronon.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              okay going through a rewatch of SGA and watched Hide and Seek today (the one where McKay has that shield thing chicken) Peter (loved Peter) said that the shield would only work on the person that wore it first which is why the shield would not work on John so someone tell me why is it in Irresponsable (was that the one) with Lucian when he wears it and then gives it to John to wear it worked?
              I adored peter, don't think I have ever forgiven mckay for getting him killed....

Comment

Hi

It is a bit quite here again. And I have nothing to say... just that I have a new sig I've never liked green but it turned out this way. Mimzy, did you see the last ep of House? Just need to hear another opinion Amazing and depressing ep, really.

I miss my old SGA... I watched the new ep of SGU yesterday, it was not as bad as the previous, but it had some moments that make me think WTF... I think we keep on watching cause we love critisizing it And they called Defying Gravity space soup opera... You know I am a huge shipper but this is just not working...

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  Hi

It is a bit quite here again. And I have nothing to say... just that I have a new sig I've never liked green but it turned out this way. Mimzy, did you see the last ep of House? Just need to hear another opinion Amazing and depressing ep, really.

I miss my old SGA... I watched the new ep of SGU yesterday, it was not as bad as the previous, but it had some moments that make me think WTF... I think we keep on watching cause we love critisizing it And they called Defying Gravity space soup opera... You know I am a huge shipper but this is just not working...
                  I've been so behind on House...I have no time for anything anymore, seriously...*headdesk* I WANNA WATCH HOUSE!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

You must! This new season is different but still awesome Right now the only show for me to watch regularly.

Comment

I wanna eat.
                      Spoiler:
                      -pouts- right now, I'm miserable because I burned my mouth on some hot tomato soup the other day, and the roof of my mouth is still tender, so I can't eat even a piece of bread without it hurting(as good as dinner last night was, it was NOT fun to eat), so today I'm trying to at least numb my mouth by sucking on crushed ice. I swear, even bumping my tongue against the roof of my mouth hurts like crazy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                        I wanna eat.
                        Spoiler:
                        -pouts- right now, I'm miserable because I burned my mouth on some hot tomato soup the other day, and the roof of my mouth is still tender, so I can't eat even a piece of bread without it hurting(as good as dinner last night was, it was NOT fun to eat), so today I'm trying to at least numb my mouth by sucking on crushed ice. I swear, even bumping my tongue against the roof of my mouth hurts like crazy
                        Geez, how hot was this soup?! That's terrible! *huggles* You should get popsicles...at least they have taste.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

oh yeah cold popsicles or ice cream... nice and cool to numb it!

Comment

Sorry to hear it DrJenn.

BTW I changed my avi to fit with the sig... yeah I am obsessed with Lisa Edelstein, she is so beautiful

Comment

Sadly, I've already made an attempt at ice cream. It hurt as well. Forced myself to have some spaghetti for lunch, maybe I'll have an Icee in a bit
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles DrJenn*

I totally forgot I had a philosophy test today...I hope I can still get by with a B LOL
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X