Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. I just finished my latest project...Stargate Atlantis Daily for livejournal. All characters, all pairings...It'll be fun.

Comment

Well ive read enough about BS to know that its going to be sick bag worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
        Hey guys. I just finished my latest project...Stargate Atlantis Daily for livejournal. All characters, all pairings...It'll be fun.
        Cool! I'll go check it out!

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
        Well ive read enough about BS to know that its going to be sick bag worthy.
        Umm. Yeah! BS was a lot of bs.

DG! Loved that vid you posted!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

you are right about that BB

Glad you liked it Ever I love that vid
          sigpic

Comment

Did the ep have any ronon, or teyla?

Comment

Ronon was in the very very begining for like a minute and no Teyla at all
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                Ronon was in the very very begining for like a minute and no Teyla at all
                Bloody hell. Does the big man just twiddle his thumbs all day? I suppose teyla is looking after little Torren. But still, are they being paid for these episodes, i wouldn't want to be

Comment

I just read the news about Jason That's Horrible. Here is a group hug for everyone

Poor jason

Comment

Tequila anyone?

*passes bottle around*

Comment

Dear God no...

It's 5.16 am here and I fell asleep. Wish I'd stayed there now.

*gets tequila off Kali* Thanks hun.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        Dear God no...

It's 5.16 am here and I fell asleep. Wish I'd stayed there now.

*gets tequila off Kali* Thanks hun.
                        You are most welcome. Glad to share.

Comment

tequila is good

BB I know what you mean it sucks that so little of them is seen
                          sigpic

Comment

I guess I'm still going to have to watch this bloody awful episode even if does make me want to throw up just to see if I can see anything that may give us the slightest hope.

Comment

Did the ep have any ronon, or teyla?
                              About 30 seconds. Grr!

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                              Tequila anyone?

*passes bottle around*
                              I just might take you up on that one.

Ok, I think I'm done with my eewww's for now. And I'm MAD! WTH is up with the love affair tptb have with Rodney? Hmmm? I mean the three most interesting characters on the two shows get the least amount of things to do with it! I mean, Teal'c! You all know how much I love him. Without Teal'c, we would not have cared if all of the goa'uld were dead or not. We would not have cared that there is an entire race of people enslaved biologically by these diabolocal things. Without Teal'c, the Jaffa would have become just another enemy.

Teyla! She is awesome! She is a leader, warrior, diplomat, and trader. And all of a sudden, because there are people from Earth she has to let them take the lead and make all of the decisions? The guys have to save little ol' her? Without Teyla, we wouldn't necessarily care that the wraith made it to Earth. SG-1 can blow them out of the sky as well as anyone else! They have the weapons platform down in Antarctica. Why do we need the Lanteans?

Ronon! Can survive anything! He lived through the loss of everything on so many levels and when it might have been easier to lay down and die, he didn't! And what do the ptb give him?? NOTHING! People rant that all he is is either a) a killing machine or b) a copy of Teal'c. They paint him in a corner and when he starts to move out of that corner, people scream about how he's out of character. Finally, after 10 years of being alone, personally, he is interested in a woman and tptb decide that she should be with Rodney! Whom they love and give the moon and stars to!

I love Rodney too! I've liked all of the charaters they have come up with - except for Katie - but good LORD! Can't Rodney be told no just once?
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                I guess I'm still going to have to watch this bloody awful episode even if does make me want to throw up just to see if I can anything that may give us the slightest hope.

make sure you have your accessories with you when you watch:

My tequila
                                barf bag (large sized)
                                blanket (so you can cover your eyes if needed)
                                nerf darts to throw at your tv.

Comment

Working...
                                X