Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol that is not many I tried to get there pics from all SG1 and Atlantis seasons My artwork, some vids, some other website pictures and it is full before you notice

I thought I will make another account in the future. But I am not using it so much, so it is not necessary anymore.

Comment

At the last count I had 10,000 SGA pics on Flickr but I know that can't be as many as some. I haven't got any SG1 pics.

BTW is it only me who has an irrational hatred of finding SGU character threads cluttering up the first page of Characters & Relationships?

Comment

A few more pics before I head off to bed.

Comment

Night Blen
          sigpic

Comment

A little off-topic for you-
            hubby and i kust finished watching the "V" reboot... OMG was it great! edge of the seat, great acting, the writing was incredible! they took the old series and gave it several "new" angles, the characters don't whine---well except for the teenage boy- but teenage boys always whine! the plot twists, the pacing, it was simply amazing. hubby and i had mostly given up on new tv shows... V restored our hope for good tv. now honestly...tptb of sgu couldn't do something this good in a million years with a billion dollars!

edit- snookie loved it too. in our house it got three thumbs ups!

edit2- yep blen it irks me too! mostly because the show is so horrible!
            Last edited by Rac80; 04 November 2009, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Hello! Hello! Hello! I was down in the city today. Allllll Daaaaayyyyyy! But I'm back now!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              Sorry MK. It's been lurking in the back of my mind and it just came out. I don't know what I'd do either. Doesn't bear thinking about really.

Let's have a nice pic to take our mind off it.

Spoiler:
              One of the nice things about losing all of my pics etc, is I get to resave all of your lovely ones!

We all know that Rodney can't stop sexually harrassing anyone. Wasn't it Outsiders where he was eyeing up Carson's assistant in that village? Poor girl, I felt so sorry for her. And he's supposed to be sooo in love with Jennifer - yeah right

Agreed

So PB just downgraded your account? That's terrible. Did you lose many pics?
              And it was in Harmony where he called "dibs." Sheesh!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
              OK I thought I had a lot of pics on photobucket...I have only used 7% of my allotment...
              I've got about 15% of what was allowed. I haven't been there in a few days so I don't know new numbers.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hello All

Whats going on

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                  Hello All

Whats going on
                  Hey, BB! Not a lot going on here. Just a little sleepy from a long boring day.

You?

Also! Go check out a few pages ago! I found some Red Dwarf vids and posted the link for you and Blenca!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I shall have a look for them

Yeah not much here, its a lazy afternoon, drinking some coffee. i have to head off to the uni in about 40min or so, and have a shower before that. Yesterday was very busy, and very hot. Went for a swim at the beach at 11pm last night, heaven it was. Today is cooler, breeze blowing, which is a relief. There was no air movement yesterday.

Sorry its been a boring day for ya.

Comment

Morning

BB - I wish I could go swimming in the sea at 11 pm. If I did here, I'd probably get hypothermia. In fact, there is no "probably" about it. I would get hypothermia. It's 5 degrees C at the moment (that's 41 degrees F) & raining.

Ever - sorry your city trip was boring. personally the only cities I like are ones with plenty of museums and history. I hate shopping with a passion.

Rache - I thought you would be interested to read this review of V in the Chicago Tribune.

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....ll-aliens.html

In the review they say about SGU

And the other notable fall genre offering, Syfy's "Stargate Universe," is a boring, poorly plotted, lamentably sexist mess.)
                      And about Torchwood

Of course, as we all know from decades of sci-fi television and films, alien invasions rarely go well. Yet no matter how many times that scenario goes awry, we can't get enough of that oldie-but-goodie "they're here!" story. And as we saw over the summer with the TV miniseries "Torchwood: Children of Earth" and the film "District 9," in the right hands, it's possible to re-tell that clash-of-species story with verve and relevance.
                      Who is this woman reviewer? Give her a medal.

Comment

I watched V as well, I thought it was quite good also.
                        Spoiler:
                        Except for a certain character I was rather enjoying supposedly dying during the episode. And just in case you think you can guess who it is...I enjoyed every single character except for the one played by Elizabeth Mitchell. She just annoys me after LOST...and I've been told before that I 'just don't like her because I'm a Sawyer/Kate fan'...which is stupid, because I could honestly care less about who gets with who. I stopped watching regularly after season two anyway, and I stopped completely after the finale of season three.
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning

BB - I wish I could go swimming in the sea at 11 pm. If I did here, I'd probably get hypothermia. In fact, there is no "probably" about it. I would get hypothermia. It's 5 degrees C at the moment (that's 41 degrees F) & raining.

Ever - sorry your city trip was boring. personally the only cities I like are ones with plenty of museums and history. I hate shopping with a passion.

Rache - I thought you would be interested to read this review of V in the Chicago Tribune.

And about Torchwood
                          Haha, yeah you would freeze. It was 38 degrees. or for the imperial amongst us, 100 exact. No wind, just a dry heat in the morning, and a humid one in the afternoon. the water temp was around 20 degrees. or around 68. lovely, staring out onto the moon lit water, dark and menacing, but oh so lovely.

Reviews i agree with. Can i green the women lol.

Comment

Morning

And about Torchwood

she's a woman so of course her reviews make sense.... most reviewers i find are men! The show was wonderful and hubby and I are still talking about it today!

Comment

I've got V to watch later

* grumbles* Right now I'm putting on me winter woolies to go & pick up SB from school. *is jealous of 38 degree temperatures*

Comment

I liked V too.

Comment

Working...
                                X