Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    I hope something turns up.

Spoiler:

looks like ronons just got the rescuer hes been waiting for

Comment

That's what I thought.

Remember how he was all twitchy when Jenn was tending John after the rescue.

Spoiler:

Comment

He was jealous that Jenn was taking care of John and not him
        sigpic

Comment

Well had my little nap. And now I'm reading some more fic. Just finished Nika's Hours and wondering what to read next. Misi, have you any more little bits of squeee buzzing around in your brain?

And talking of squee. I was messing around practicing with this new vid maker thingy & made these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF945cEK3o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqq9mN8FzEQ

I just don't understand. On my computer when I saved them, the vids were aspect ratio 16:9 but on Youtube theyv'e changed to 4:3 and are all squidged up. Guess I'll just have to make some more while I figure it out.

Great vids Blen!

Comment

Thank you Well if I'm fiddling around with this blasted program, I might as well do something useful.

Still on my reading spree. Reading lmxb's fallaces sunt rerum species at the mo.

Comment

Thank you Well if I'm fiddling around with this blasted program, I might as well do something useful.

Still on my reading spree. Reading lmxb's fallaces sunt rerum species at the mo.

Hey, can you make a Lorne vid?

Comment

OH NO Kali *Huggles* that is scary *huggles again*
                sigpic

Comment

I dunno I'm having a few problems with app.txt errors & so I'm unloading & reloading things.

I got the Youtube aspect ratio sorted tho.

Here's another squee moment. It's a bit grainy because it's still processing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYUrRf3RChQ

Edit - Oh no Kali. (((hugs))) I sincerely hope that everything is OK with both of them.

Comment

Love that moment I think Teyla was pushing Ronon to go see Jennifer because she wanted the two of them together.

Keep us updated Kali we are here for you
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles* Sending good and healing waves to your family
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Love that moment I think Teyla was pushing Ronon to go see Jennifer because she wanted the two of them together.
                        And I like the way almost races to the infirmary & pushes & shoves everyone aside.

yes, please do.

Originally posted by kali1
                        (((HUGS))) Thanks Blen and DG...I hope so too. I'm kinda scared...
                        Hopefully the doctors will soon got to the bottom of it & start treatment

Comment

Another Tabula Rasa moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at7uE...eature=channel

Comment

he was looking at her lips and he was holding her arms *sigh* remeber when the writers weren't bowing down to one delusional mans wishes?
                            sigpic

Comment

I know. Bloody Gero.

If anyone has any particular moment they would like doing, let me know. I'm going to slowly make my way through all the episodes doing our favourite bits. BTW does anyone have our list of fave moments? I thought I'd saved a copy but I can't find it now.

Comment

*huggles* Sending good and healing waves to your family
                                And I like the way almost races to the infirmary & pushes & shoves everyone aside.

yes, please do.

Hopefully the doctors will soon got to the bottom of it & start treatment

I will...thanks ((hugs))

DG....I think Teyla was wanting that too

Comment

Working...
                                X