Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're interested in dreams Dr jenn, you might like this book i found on google books....The complete dream Book
    I was looking in it because me and hubby had a similar rather disturbing dream of burying a dead body!

I know, I thought we were psychos too, but actually the dream book assures us we are not!

Turns out that many of us dream variations on the same themes and this book has them all.

Like you I have also dreamed of spending time with celebrities, like the time I lived in a castle with Michael Jackson or when Johnny Depp came with me clubbing in Barrow-in Furness.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
      Wow 29000 pages devoted to Ronon and Jenn!
      They should feel very honoured...
      29,000 pages would be cool! The Sam/Jack thread only has 8500!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I wish I could have as many dreams about my favourite thunks as much as you do, Dr jenn. My dreams, when I remember them at all, are often about food shopping or scrubbing steps.

Spoiler:

Now if I could dream about something like this ^, I would be over the moon.

Edit - And now I find Fuchsia dreams about Johnny Depp. I'm going to have to try harder.

Edit edit - That would be some achievement Misi. But we may get there eventually. In about 15 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          29,000 pages would be cool! The Sam/Jack thread only has 8500!

Awww... teasing me!

You know I meant 29000 posts right?

Comment

I honestly don't even know how I'm having all these dreams. Normally they're stupid, with no celebrity guys at all, or I don't remember them, and now I have four celeb dreams in three days, and I remember them all!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
              Awww... teasing me!

You know I meant 29000 posts right?
              Yes, I knew that! If I didn't love ya, I wouldn't tease you!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday, Small Blen. And happy 29,000 posts fellow Dellers PARTY!
                sigpic
                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Small Blen!

Comment

Thank you for SBs birthday wishes. I've just heard from them. They've finished toboggoning now & are going for pizza.

Spoiler:

Comment

Blen i read your PicFic
                      sigpic
                      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Glad you lik it GG.

Spoiler:

I hope you're enjoying the pic spam as well. Pity there aren't any really good promo shots of Jennifer that we all haven't seen about a million times.

Comment

It snowed again. I Hate Snow, and i fell down the stairs. When i fell i grabbed the railing and pulled my shoulder it hurts to move it but i still shoveld snow for 3 hours today.

Pics of the snow
                          Spoiler:

Last edited by GSRgategirl923; 19 January 2009, 11:21 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post

It snowed again. I Hate Snow, and i fell down the stairs. When i fell i grabbed the railing and pulled my shoulder it hurts to move it but i still shoveld snow for 3 hours today.

Pics of the snow
                            Spoiler:

Oh, fun! I love snow! Not so much the black ice i saw in some of those. AND, I dare you to go swimming in that pool!
                            sigpic

Comment

I like your photos GG, I'm not a huge fan of snow... ATM i am trying to bribe my daughter into clearing the driveway, I have a sore back!
                              Sorry you fell... feel better soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Oh, fun! I love snow! Not so much the black ice i saw in some of those. AND, I dare you to go swimming in that pool!
                                Black ice not so much fun, especially when wearing converse they have no traction ((thats how i fell down the stairs)). And i may be slightly crazy, but even im not crazy enough to go swimming in that pool.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X