Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about to cry. Watching Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern, he's in China, in Guangzhou, and he just mentioned eating
    Spoiler:
    bunnies.
    sigpic

Comment

It's really easy to work with these pics

Spoiler:

Comment

THUNK!! Lovely sig there SeN

Comment

Thanks I am looking forward to yours. I am sure you will finish it and it will be better than the first version ..

I think I am off to bed, I still have sleep deficit I am afraid. Night

Comment

Good night SeN.

Perkin are you about? I want to ask you a question about vid making. I've found that the number of episodes I've downloaded to my computer have really eaten up all my memory, yet I seem to have only a fraction of the number that you have on yours. How do you manage? And roughly how much memory do I need? It's driving me nuts that I can't do what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              I have a Grrrrrrr moment coming on as well. Stupid computer. Just made a a lovely Christmassy R/K sig, computer crashed & it's vanished.
              That would annoy me as well.

Good news is I got back in time to see Doppelganger!!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
              I found so mayn pics of Sawyer very quickly Do you wanna see (and thunk)?

Spoiler:

Thanks Blen
              And who is this guy? He is very thunky!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That, Ever, would be the gorgeous Josh Holloway, he plays Sawyer on Lost.
                sigpic

Comment

That would explain why I didn't recognize him. I don't watch Lost! Still, thunky!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm here! I'm afraid my secret is that I have an 80gig external hard drive for all my videos, i have every season of stargate and atlantis, the films, heroes, csi, and many more!

Comment

I have an external hard drive with 500 gb and it all full I don't know how I manage that

Comment

I think I'm going to have to talk very sweetly to Mr Blen about sorting this computer out.

Hurrah for Misi getting to see Doppelganger.

And I'm afraid Sawyer is the principal reason I'm still watching Lost. if it wasn't for him I would have given up in frustration long ago.

Comment

Sadly, Blen, I gave up on watching Lost after the end of the third season, when
                          Spoiler:
                          Charlie died.
                          My friend's mom thought it was funny, because I was spending the night with them after we had gone to my friend's other friend's apartment, and I had gotten drunk, so I was giggling all night, and she thought I was just on a sugar high.
                          sigpic

Comment

i never really got into lost at all, it just didnt hold my interest, esp not when theres stargate to be a watching lol.

Right im off to bed guys talk to you tomorrow

Comment

Do you mean there's other shows from Stargate? I never knew!

The next round of the battle of the ships is up. We're up against McKeller this time! Go vote!
                              sigpic

Comment

will do

Comment

Working...
                                X