Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    No, not mine. You should write it BB! I dare you. In fact I double dare you
    hmmmm, i haven't written fic for a while. i was more your journalist type of writer, ive got the qualifications to be so. I mean i could give fic a go, but ive always wanted to write non fic. You see from a personal perspective. i think women write fic better than men. mainly because they are more in tune with emotions than many men, although i count myself among the group that are in tune with how they feel and how others feel. i think just women are better at expressing those scenes and situations better.

however when i get the time, ie, im not writing about Italian communists for an essay, i might give it a go.

Comment

Good. Though I can't really see the appeal of italian communists myself. Unless they are particularly hunky italian communists.

Miss Kitten, are you around? I'm getting to the point where I'll be able to send you this fic. It's just about finished.

Comment

Good. Though I can't really see the appeal of italian communists myself. Unless they are particularly hunky italian communists.

Miss Kitten, are you around? I'm getting to the point where I'll be able to send you this fic. It's just about finished.
        Nah not hunky at all. But its my last essay for the year

Comment

That's good then. You sure you couldn't squeeze a hunk in there somewhere? Bet your tutor would appreciate it.

Spoiler:

Comment

That's good then. You sure you couldn't squeeze a hunk in there somewhere? Bet your tutor would appreciate it.

Spoiler:
            Personally i don't think hes into that kind of stuff

Comment

Hi

Blen, the cold is stupid, stay at home (and here with us)
              I am trying to write my of my fic but I am not very succesful, in fact I am correcting and rewriting what I have till now.

Comment

Afternoon, SeN

I've literally just finished my fic & e-mailed Miss Kitten to see if she can still beta for me. I now need to pluck up courage to read it all through & see if anything obviously wrong leaps out at me.

Comment

*ears perk* did I hear FanFic is being betaed??
                  sigpic

Comment

That is exactly what I am doing now. I sometimes mess the timeline or I write something unbeliavable, I use still the same words (that is problem of my English though). I am really looking forward to reading it now

Cause I am writing angsty things I am listening to sad music Lol, it helps And I can always find something that get me into angsty mood

Comment

I'm around, Blen. Just got a little late start on the day

I hope you don't rely on me for spelling/grammer beta (cause while I can notice some errors, I am not nearly as good at it as someone who's native English), I'm much better at commenting on characterization and the like
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

You did, DG. And I see Miss Kitten has replied to my e-mail. Won't be a mo Miss K. I'm trying to make sure all my tenses are correct. I'm having the same problem with repeating words SeN. Thank goodness for an online thesaurus.

Edit - That's fine Miss Kitten. That's mainly what I'm looking for. I sm fairly confident of my grammar, spleeing & punctuation (work as a secretary)/

Comment

I sm fairly confident of my grammar, spleeing & punctuation (work as a secretary)/
                          *snickers* I'm just waiting for the typical teacher-like responce whenever students points out an error "I was merely testing you."
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

spleeing (verb) to splee 1. spell for fanfic. Similar to squeeing, but more complicated. Example : She squeed when the buff Satedan was injured; she spleed when she wrote the accompanying and obligatory fanfic.
                            2. Obscure and highly dangerous form of downhill skiing, resulting in many fatalities... now illegal.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

I was typing fast! Honest!

Anyway. The fic is winging it's way to you right now.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                                spleeing (verb) to splee 1. spell for fanfic. Similar to squeeing, but more complicated. Example : She squeed when the buff Satedan was injured; she spleed when she wrote the accompanying and obligatory fanfic.
                                2. Obscure and highly dangerous form of downhill skiing, resulting in many fatalities... now illegal.
                                LMAO
                                sigpic
                                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X