Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was around, but I'm off now, it's ten to six and I've not slept. Gonna try and snag an hour or two.
    sigpic

Comment

DrJenn, you really should be sleeping I am having a late lunch, it's almost 3pm here, but I had some car problems in the morning and had to buy something at first (yeah, empty fridge is common here now)

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
        yea!!! I'm not crazy!!! Here is the pic!

Spoiler:
        http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/atl_season5/513-Outsiders/photos/513_outsiders_02.jpg
        You're right, not crazy!!!
        Spoiler:
        Ronon is not wearing his big coat so it must be from another episode.
        (Wasn't there an mgm pic for First Contact that should have been in Lost Tribe or vice versa...?)

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Outsiders was predictable, and mckay eyeing Novo was typical.... he is not going to love anyone other than himself!

Comment

Sorry SeN, I had to go & do some shopping. Great thunking pics though

Comment

Loverly pics SeN

Rac I agree he should stop pretending
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                What about this one? To soft?
                I like it!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I've got some pics of Ronon looking delicious. Let me think some on how to make the sig come together. I'm really not good when it comes to inspiration and pulling it all so it goes together.

Right now, I'm kinda wishing that this were a more audio medium here. There are two songs that I want to download, but I don't know the name of the songs nor who sang them. I can sing them though! I've still got a zillion Pepsi points to spend.
                Google the lyrics

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                well there is this

or if you had a pic that you really liked that we could use that would be cool too

Sorry Ever have you tired looking up some of the words to the song like google them sometimes that helps it will pop up with Lyrics to song and they you could see the name of the song and who sang them
                I like this one too. Aww Ronon
                Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  Sorry SeN, I had to go & do some shopping. Great thunking pics though
                  Mm, I spent last two hours sleeping But now I am back too

Comment

Well if that means you can stop out & play longer SeN, then sleeping is great.

I feel like gimping but don't know what to make. I think I'll have something to eat while I think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                      You're right, not crazy!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Ronon is not wearing his big coat so it must be from another episode.
                      (Wasn't there an mgm pic for First Contact that should have been in Lost Tribe or vice versa...?)
                      Hi Fuchsia! I'm not sure about any mix up in pics for FC or TLT. But who knows whats going on when they release those pics. The pic from the outsiders could have been a scene that was cut.
                      Spoiler:
                      I think Ronon was wearing that stuff under his jacket so it could have been from the mine but got cut..I would have love to see it though...

Comment

I have the sig finished

Snurchable, I still love my Jack sig and don't wanna change yet

I think I stuck with the grey colour and grunge these days

Comment

where is everyone? so how do I add a sig?

Comment

I am here and to add a siggy put the image in say photobucket or where ever and copy the Image code then go to "My Controls" here across the top and on the menu along the left it says edit sig paste the image code in the box there and save all done
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello.
                              Anybody Here ?
                              sigpic
                              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I am here
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X