Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cause Sawyer is hot!!!

Yeah, the same ep (the last one, I'm sure)
    It's getting really mad by now But of course, I couldn't stop, the same reason. All will be revealed, must be I suppose there are two more seasons to go.

Comment

Jack is hot too but not like Sawyer. I could never really take to Jack for some odd reason. And I would prefer it if

Spoiler:
      Kate and Sawyer got together thar than Kate & Jack. I think Kate & Sawyer make a better couple cos they are so alike.

BTW did you read that Evangaline Lily was offered a part in SG Atlantis but turned it down as she already had been given a part in Lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Jack is hot too but not like Sawyer. I could never really take to Jack for some odd reason. And I would prefer it if

Spoiler:
        Kate and Sawyer got together thar than Kate & Jack. I think Kate & Sawyer make a better couple cos they are so alike.
        Exactly

BTW did you read that Evangaline Lily was offered a part in SG Atlantis but turned it down as she already had been given a part in Lost.
        I had no idea she could have been in SGA. Pity. At the beginning I didn't think that Lost would be a sci-fi, now it is. But she wouldn't be so famous in SGA, so probably good for her.

Comment

Me too, I heard she auditioned or something, they found a different actress or something, that didn't work out, by the time they called her, she was on LOST.
          sigpic

Comment

wow I hadn't heard that about Evangiline I do think Lost is good for her and I agree I used to be much more excited by Lost during the beginning and then about half way through season 2 it just became another show that I watch instead of OMG did I remeber to set the VCR so I can see LOST?!

I will occasinally watch Bones ( "I would do what he says he shot a clown once." )

Okay off to vote
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry just been out to buy small Blen summer school uniform.

The thing for me with Lost, is that I daren't miss an episode in case I miss something vital. And also there's the problem that if you miss some of it, you can never catch up.

It's better for Evangeline's career that she is on Lost but it's a shame for us SGA fans. I think she would be have been really good. I wonder which part she was offered?

Comment

I wonder that too yeah I don't miss an ep of Lost I just don't get as excited and counting down to it like I used to know I go oh look the DVR says we have a new ep of Lost coming on tonight I' watch it tomorrow or something.

I am not that way with SGA though I watch as it is being rec and potentially rec it onto DVD with in the same week.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm forced to watch it by my friend, Dee. We each watch at our respective houses and text each other at the interesting bits. (We both have children in bed at the time Lost is on so I can't go round there & she can't come to mine).

BTW I just said on the Which Character Should Go thread, that I find Carson boring. Just nipping back to see if I'm dead yet

Comment

good luck with that
                    sigpic

Comment

No, I'm not getting into anything. It's not worth it. I just made my statement & left.

So how's your fic going DG? Got any further with it yet?

Comment

I am working on it now I am just checking in here from time to time. If things go well then I will get it written and typed up tongiht and sent to my beta so that sometime tommorrow morrning (for me like after noon for you in the UK I will have a new chapter to post over in FF.net
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          I am working on it now I am just checking in here from time to time. If things go well then I will get it written and typed up tongiht and sent to my beta so that sometime tommorrow morrning (for me like after noon for you in the UK I will have a new chapter to post over in FF.net
                          Good news

Comment

That is good news.

So has anyone tried to type with their elbow yet???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              Good news
                              Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              That is good news.

So has anyone tried to type with their elbow yet???!!!
                              happy to know y'all are happy to have news of a new chapter soon

and the elbow thing okay let me try hnelklo <----that was supposed to be hello guess it could be worse.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

Yeah, as Everlovin said, the first chapter of my story is ready Cause I need to sleep sometimes (it came at 2:am), I gave it on fanfiction right now.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4253785/1/

I hope that you will like it, but be patient with updates I'm trying.

I missed this VERY IMPORTANT POST. Here's me blathering on about typing with elbows and Lost and whatever and all the while, SeNedra's fic was waiting to be read!!!!

I'm going off to read it & then I'm going to bash my head against a wall to see if I can get my brain working.

I am sorry SeNedra. *I shall go and eat some humble pie now*

Comment

Working...
                                X