Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he was probably
    Spoiler:
    trying to warn him off, maybe he knew about the sparring lessons, and Ronon's interest in Jennifer.
    sigpic

Comment

okay my thoughts first
      Spoiler:
      Jennifer was dwffinatly talking about Ronon I think they are way to similar to think that she could have meant McKay

Second
      Spoiler:
      He picked her up at the Infirmery just like it was said earlier that way he could help her with her bags and she probably said something to him on the way to the gate room

Last
      Spoiler:
      I think Sheppard is more behind Ronon and Jennifer than McKay and Jennifer he said before and even in Last Man that it was odd that the two were together in the AU. Also we all saw the looks that John and Teyla gave Ronon and Jennifer after they were locked in the room together. So I am thinking maybe John went to McKay as a way to maybe talk him out of going fearing what Ronon might do to him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        And Gategirl -

Spoiler:
        We love intentions!
        of course we do!
        sigpic
        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I think Ronon met
          Spoiler:
          her in the infirmary and carried her bags as well.

Spoiler:
          As for Shep, I have this little story going through my mind where Ronon & Shep are talking and Ronon tells Shep Rodney has volunteered to go offworld but John is disbelieving and has to go and check it out for himself. I think it was Jennifer who told Ronon that Rodney had invited himself and so Ronon says he's going along as well to make sure Rodney doesn't make too much of a nuicance of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
            I think he was probably
            Spoiler:
            trying to warn him off, maybe he knew about the sparring lessons, and Ronon's interest in Jennifer.
            I agree with that... it is obvious that shep is a wildthing shipper!

Comment

I think Ronon met
              Spoiler:
              her in the infirmary and carried her bags as well.

Spoiler:
              As for Shep, I have this little story going through my mind where Ronon & Shep are talking and Ronon tells Shep Rodney has volunteered to go offworld but John is disbelieving and has to go and check it out for himself. I think it was Jennifer who told Ronon that Rodney had invited himself and so Ronon says he's going along as well to make sure Rodney doesn't make too much of a nuicance of himself.
              OK, so far
              Spoiler:
              I agree Ronon went because he found out McKay was going. Soooo, I think Ronon has been aware of McKay's feeling for Jenn. I just feel like McKay is the 3rd wheel, last to find out everything...last to know Ronon was going, last to know about the sparring lessons, last to know Ronon likes Jenn..am I seeing this right or just making things up.
              Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry to leave you guys but I have to get up for work tomorrow See you all tomorrow, and have fun talking about R&J

Comment

Spoiler:
                  thats probably what happened
                  we all know rodders would do that
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm leaving too... I may be on later Have fun...
                    Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

bye mellow!
                      sigpic

Comment

Bye, Aqua, bye, Mellow.

Guys, I made myself sad, I went and counted how many episodes are left. -sighs- And I'm bored, my friend went to eat, and won't be back till she gets back to Toronto...probably about three hours from now...so I'm having some food and going on a walk.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          Bye, Aqua, bye, Mellow.

Guys, I made myself sad, I went and counted how many episodes are left. -sighs- And I'm bored, my friend went to eat, and won't be back till she gets back to Toronto...probably about three hours from now...so I'm having some food and going on a walk.
                          aww dont do that!
                          Take it one week at a time you dont get as depressed that way.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wise words there Gategirl

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                            OK, so far
                            Spoiler:
                            I agree Ronon went because he found out McKay was going. Soooo, I think Ronon has been aware of McKay's feeling for Jenn. I just feel like McKay is the 3rd wheel, last to find out everything...last to know Ronon was going, last to know about the sparring lessons, last to know Ronon likes Jenn..am I seeing this right or just making things up.
                            It certainly seems that way to me as well. And I think Rac is right as well about
                            Spoiler:

Rodney being there for comic relief.

I've made another sig. No mention of our favourite word on this one though.

Spoiler:

Comment

Wise words there Gategirl
                              I've made another sig. No mention of our favourite word on this one though.

Spoiler:

Thanks

i love the siggy.
                              May i snurch ??
                              sigpic

Comment

Hm...
                                Spoiler:
                                Somehow I can't see why she would have meant Rodney. He doesn't pretend to be mean. Rodney is mean but simply doesn't realise it. That's a difference, I think So Jenn meant Ronon. He pretents to be the big bad warrior but she's seen what he's like during Quarantine. He talked to her about Melena after all.

And some not-so-pleasant OT
                                I need some advice:
                                Spoiler:
                                You see, the two oldest S. (the oldest) and B. (the middle one) always fight. Today was horrible. They through everything around, screamed at each other but then it got worse: S. kicked B. and B. bleeded. It was his tooth. So now I texted their mother, she called, but thank god their grandmother came over and was very very cross with them. I was, too. The problem is: I'm feeling totally helpless here in my second/third week in this family. They left for Venice and I don't really have control ove them. Now I'm wondering... is it my fault? Should I have been able to deal with them better? Is it ok, as in '**** happens'? I'm seriously upset right now. I told myself never to cry but this day just... screwed the rule.

Sorry for all the complaining.
                                += +lots of children
                                Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Working...
                                X