Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perkin. I think you have a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      I have a question about Tracker for you guys.

Spoiler:
      I was just voting on Dr Jenn's favourite Keller moment thread when I noticed that McKeller Trekie had added the scene in the cave when the little girl tells Jennifer that Kiryk pretends to be mean but isn't really and Jennifer says she knows someone just like that. So I'm guessing that our Mckeller friends think that she was talking about Rodney. But it never even crossed my mind that she was talking about him. I thought she was talking about Ronon.

What do you guys think?
      Spoiler:
      She definitely meant Ronon. Rodney is noting like that, sorry to say this by he is a wuss, don't get me wrong I like him in many ways, but he is a wuss, he run's away from the wraith in Tracker, like a scared little chicken and Ronon on the other hand chaises them, just like Kyrik dose. So there isn't anything more to discus, she meat Ronon

Comment

Yey! another who thinks the same. Poor McKellers are in for a shock methinks.

Some pics.

The smiles says it all...

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
          I was just voting on Dr Jenn's favourite Keller moment thread when I noticed that McKeller Trekie had added the scene in the cave when the little girl tells Jennifer that Kiryk pretends to be mean but isn't really and Jennifer says she knows someone just like that. So I'm guessing that our Mckeller friends think that she was talking about Rodney. But it never even crossed my mind that she was talking about him. I thought she was talking about Ronon.

What do you guys think?
          Spoiler:
          I can see where they might think it's McKay, but I think in the context of the conversation Jenn meant Ronon. He's the runner like Kiryk like everyone's already said. Plus I don't necessarily think of McKay as mean. He's arrogant.

I even asked my mom what her opinion was with telling her what Jenn and the girl were saying (without saying mine), and without even seeing season 4 or 5 she said she would say Ronon.

Comment

I like your mom, Krissie!
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, I mean c'mon

Spoiler:
              comparing Kiryk to Rodney! No way by any stretch of the imagination are they even remotely alike.

Something else I was thinking about was

Spoiler:
              at the end, Rodney shows the little girl a game where she has to shoot ducks. Ronon remembers and fetches the little girl's doll. So much for nice Rodney. He's just insensitive all the way. Whereas Ronon has this gentle caring nature and Jennifer realises that.

Comment

Ha, I loved that bit, Blenca!

Spoiler:
                : Is he bothering you? Because I can have him removed. Forcibly.
                Selise: Really?
                : He's joking.
                Selise: -very disappointed look-
                sigpic

Comment

I'm so tired of TPTB messing with us!!
                  How can they
                  Spoiler:
                  Give us Tracker where it was clear Ronon and Jenn like each other and still have a love triangle?
                  Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

To get us tuning in week after week.

Comment

I'm SQUEEEEING again.

If someone squees I have to join in! Because it is such a wonderful episode!

There was

Spoiler:
                      Ronon shouting Jennifer!
                      She calls "Ronon" when she hears the rustling.
                      She's been taking sparring lessons.
                      And he has INTENTIONS.

Perfect!
                      Spoiler:
                      I loved where Ronon was calling Jennifer, the look Mckay gave him was classic!!! Rodney had no idea that they were that close!
                      I don't know quite what to think yet.

Spoiler:
                      It would be really great if they were together but I can't but remember that there is Brain Storm coming up and the one when Rodney holds her hand.

I think we may have to go through some torture before Ronon & Jennifer become a couple.

And I have no doubt in my mind that they will eventually.

I cannot think that TPTB will have Jennifer go off with a man who has a proven track record of being terrible in relationships (both with lovers and friends) rather than a man who has been faithful to his dead wife and who is only just learning to let go and love again.

Also I keep thinking about the way the two characters would react if the other won. In Rodney's case I think he would be upset but would bury himself in his work and soon be eyeing up any bit of skirt what comes by. With Ronon, however, what would happen with him? He'd probably want to go off on suicide missions or something. He seems the type who is faithful until death.

Spoiler:

What do you guys think?
                      Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      Hey, Mellow, my INTENTIONS for today are to try and force myself to read Wizard's First Rule, rock out to my iPod, get something good for supper...

Edit: Honestly, Blenca? Never
                      Spoiler:
                      crossed my mind that there was a tiny chance she was talking about Rodney, either. I mean, look how similar Ronon in Runner and Kiryk are...Ronon kidnapped Sheppard and Teyla, Kiryk kidnapped Jennifer. Ronon acts like a hardass, but clearly has a soft side, Kiryk acts like a hardass, but clearly loves Selise and would do anything for her. Both fight first, ask questions later.
                      I agree with you ladies that she was talking about Ronon.
                      as for the triangle:
                      Spoiler:
                      I think it is all in Mckay' head. he's the type of guy who wouldn't realize he didn't have a chance with a girl until she announced her engagement to someone else! He's too self-important. I think it has blown his mind that Ronon and Jenn like each other and he has no chance! He would NEVER think he has no chance due to his ego. So I predict we are going to be seeing mckay as comic relief in the ronon/jenn relationship.

Ha, I loved that bit, Blenca!

Spoiler:
                      : Is he bothering you? Because I can have him removed. Forcibly.
                      Selise: Really?
                      : He's joking.
                      Selise: -very disappointed look-
                      I LOVED that bit too drjen!

Comment

Hey since I have no life....Question..

Do you think Ronon .....
                        Spoiler:
                        met Jenn in the infirmary or in the control room?
                        when did he find out McKay was going?

Comment

-grins-
                          Spoiler:
                          Selise is not McKay's biggest fan, is she?

Edit:
                          Spoiler:
                          Definitely infirmary, so he could offer to carry her bags to the gateroom, and I think he found out when Sheppard found out McKay was going with Jenn on his day off, because it seemed to me Sheppard already knew about McKay's plans before he even went into his room.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post

Do you think Ronon .....
                            Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Infirmary, he "picked her up" there I am sure.
                            He found out the night before at sparring practice with jenn!

My homework isn't getting done!

Comment

OMG!! Perkins! I'm on you tube and searched from one of my all time video..SGA ronon/Keller and John/Teyla The Story...it was done by YOU! omg! I just fell in love with Perkins!
                              wohoo glad u liked it, got a few more on there as well

Do you think Ronon .....
                              Spoiler:
                              i think
                              Spoiler:
                              ronon and keller had been hanging out and ronon found out mckay had offered to help with the mission so went along aswell

Comment

-grins-
                                Spoiler:
                                Selise is not McKay's biggest fan, is she?

Edit:
                                Spoiler:
                                Definitely infirmary, so he could offer to carry her bags to the gateroom, and I think he found out when Sheppard found out McKay was going with Jenn on his day off, because it seemed to me Sheppard already knew about McKay's plans before he even went into his room.
                                What was up with...
                                Spoiler:
                                Sheppard...I don't know how to see that scene. Was he suprised or upset McKay was going with Keller?

Comment

Working...
                                X