Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm, vampires...-is about to become dehydrated from drooling so much-
    sigpic

Comment

Oh so that's why you wanted to know when you came to post number 660! So you could get this one ^ ready

Have this to make up for it

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Oh so that's why you wanted to know when you came to post number 660! So you could get this one ^ ready

Have this to make up for it

-innocent, wide-eyed face- Who, me?

Pretty puppy!
        sigpic

Comment

Lol

Comment

I got a hell of a good pics of Ronon
            I really would like to use it for a sign but I don't have knowledge to do

This one is the best

Comment

What would you like doing with it Aqua and I'll have a go, if you like

Comment

I really don't know. But I think the pic speaks for it self
                Maybe some kind of changing from the normal first pic and then to the blurred one.

Comment

I have to say that is a great Pic I wouldn't mind having something made from it
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope you aren't anticipating anything too wonderful!

Comment

so far everything you have done has been beautiful
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes Blen I agree with DG

Comment

I've had a go. It was a bit more difficult than I'd anticipated. Mainly because if I try to blur the two pics too much, he ends up looking deformed. So I decided to leave the join between to the two pics quite obvious. Another problem is that his face is tilted and a tree is going up his nose .

Spoiler:

I've decided I'm no good at doing commissions.

Comment

I've had a go. It was a bit more difficult than I'd anticipated. Mainly because if I try to blur the two pics too much, he ends up looking deformed. So I decided to leave the join between to the two pics quite obvious. Another problem is that his face is tilted and a tree is going up his nose .

Spoiler:

I've decided I'm no good at doing commissions.
                            Lies, all lies! You're brilliant at commissions, look at my Jacob siggy!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              Quarentine(sp) is on right now!!!!!!!!

gotta to read fic (During commercials )

I am not a fan of Krispy Kream dougnuts I would rather have Dunkin Dougnuts Krispy Kream are too sweet and covered in that thick glaze all around it and under chcolate glase and that is just ew. IMO
                              I live in Krisy Kreme country but I prefer Dunkin Donuts- they don't taste as greasey and have more varieties! (loooooove their crullers!)

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              I am all ready. From what I am hearing it sounds, to me, though

Spoiler:
                              The love triangle won't be resolved this season
                              Ok where did you hear that? I am still going with the triangle being in Rodney's little head!

Spoiler:

Gateworld screencap ^ from First Strike. Nice quality. Of course, I want the season 4 ones mostly which aren't on yet
                              NICE! I was into a sam's club and saw s4 for $34 but I am still too cheap... I don't want to pay that much so I will wait! (but oh was it hard to say to myself..."self, keep walking..." )
                              Last edited by Rac80; 08 July 2008, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Rac there is a cast interview thing and what they were saying the triangle wouldn't be resolved I'll see if I can find a link to it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X