Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    I missed this VERY IMPORTANT POST. Here's me blathering on about typing with elbows and Lost and whatever and all the while, SeNedra's fic was waiting to be read!!!!

I'm going off to read it & then I'm going to bash my head against a wall to see if I can get my brain working.

I am sorry SeNedra. *I shall go and eat some humble pie now*
    No problem
    I noticed your morning post has the exact time as mine, so it happens.
    No violence

Comment

And I was terribly distracted. Because someone had mentioned the word "Chocolate".

Well I've read and reviewed it. Brilliant stuff there, SeNedra. I'm dying to know what happens next.

Comment

And I was terribly distracted. Because someone had mentioned the word "Chocolate".

Well I've read and reviewed it. Brilliant stuff there, SeNedra. I'm dying to know what happens next.
        I hope I will be able to go on an interesting way, but I'm just few chapters before you I have some ideas, well, we will see..

Comment

I need someone to beta my story. If anyone really knows how to write drama/angst that would really help because this fic is a far cry from my normal romantic stories. Oh and it is really short so it shouldn't take too long. I have to go to work right now so I'd have to send it to whom ever in a couple of hours. Thanks in advance.

Comment

I'll do it. Though I have no real experience of such things. If you find someone better I won't be hurt. Honest!

PM me if you want me to and I'll let you know my e-mail address.

Last edited by Blencathra; 13 May 2008, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Hey y'all.

The Challenge at satedan_fire is over, and the winners were announced. I didn't win, but the person that beat me had an amazingly hilarious entry. I liked it. So it's all good.

Yay! to blencathra who guessed correctly as to which entry was mine:

My entry: "Leather" by renisanz

Thanks for voting.
              . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

well I guessed wrong I did like yours yea Blen for getting it right.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
                  Hey y'all.

The Challenge at satedan_fire is over, and the winners were announced. I didn't win, but the person that beat me had an amazingly hilarious entry. I liked it. So it's all good.

Thanks for voting.
                  I sort of "knew" it was you Reni. I recognised your style and the girl with the pictures fit in with you somehow as well.

Sorry to hear that you didn't win. I'm presuming that the one that won was the squeaky trouser one?!! It was funny but I did like yours better.

So are you going to do the One Sweet Love challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
                    Hey y'all.

Thanks for voting.
                    Yep, that was the one I thought was you!

Comment

I sort of "knew" it was you Reni. I recognised your style and the girl with the pictures fit in with you somehow as well.
                      Funny. I did draw on my experience as an artist for that fic.

So are you going to do the One Sweet Love challenge?
                      I'm not sure. I haven't come up with anything yet, but I'll see. I've found it's not hard for me to come up with 1000 words for a fic, so that's not a problem. It may be a while before I post anything for it, if at all, though.

Sorry to hear that you didn't win. I'm presuming that the one that won was the squeaky trouser one?!! It was funny but I did like yours better.
                      Yeah, the "sqeaky trouser" fic took the crown.

Originally posted by dragongirl
                      well I guessed wrong I did like yours yea Blen for getting it right.
                      No problem. I wanted y'all to vote for your fave, and I did like the one that won.

Spoiler:
                      Also, I wanted to know if you guys would be interested if I continued the storyline from "Leather," with Ronon in the clothing shop getting fitted and what not. I thought of some interesting interactions between him and Seraih, but I'll only write it if the interest is there.
                      . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

I would read it reni
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll read it too Sounds like it could be interesting.
                          Spoiler:
                          Would you continue with just Seraih or would you put Jenn in as well?

Completely and utterly off topic.

I found a really long thin hair (about 3" long) growing out of my arm!!!!! I'm turning into some sort of werewolf or something. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

I found a really long thin hair (about 3" long) growing out of my arm!!!!! I'm turning into some sort of werewolf or something. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            LOL! you are just aging hun -- mY hubby gets those in his forehead and they grow very fast!
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            and we won't discuss perimenopausal symptoms

Comment

Spoiler:

I just stopped to say good night

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

I just stopped to say good night
                                Nite hun!
                                I really have got to cook

Comment

Working...
                                X