Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    well look at this pic and tell me who you think will win?

NO contest! (not even close! )

i clicked on your fanfic link and learned that I have read all your stories and I really REALLY enjoy your work Keep it up!
    Haha I see your point

Hi Gategod!! Welcome to our happy ship, that is a cute ship and will hopefully grow into a courtship! LOL Come back often!
    Thanks ^_^ I will!

Comment

well look at this pic and tell me who you think will win?

NO contest! (not even close! )

i clicked on your fanfic link and learned that I have read all your stories and I really REALLY enjoy your work Keep it up!

It's nice to know someone likes my stories.

In regards to Ronon vs. McKay...
      Ronon could just twist Rodney's arm before he's crying for his mama. And Jen would probably just watch and laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Hi Gategod!! Welcome to our happy ship, that is a cute ship and will hopefully grow into a courtship! LOL Come back often!

I really like how Ronon nudged her during Quarantine with the oxygen tanks. Maybe I'm reading more into it than there was. ITA that each is a caretaker. We'll see them connect more on that level I think.
        Yep that scene in quarantine was exactly what I was thinking of. He gently (but firmly) encouraged her to try something and when she expressed worries, he expressed complete confidence in her. I know some fans say that quarantine was a "different" ronon, but after spending the past week watching most of S2 & S3 on dvd, I can see how much Ronon has relaxed the longer he is at Atlantis. he's more comfortable being casual. I saw that in S4 too, how he teased sheppard awake at the end of Midway was only the most recent example of a laughing relaxed Ronon. We still get the growly (sexy!) ronon, but I feel he is more able to let his guard down "at home" in Atlantis than he was before. Well that is MHO.

Comment

Wow, you girls really went to town on this thread since this morning!

Just wanted to add that I really liked Jenn in the last ep. True, she was in her 'comfort zone' (very good expression, by the way!) and had no reason to be spooked, but I still liked the way she handled herself in the discussions. By the way, I saw no indication at all that the drink she's supposed to have had with Rodney after 'Trio' was anything but just that - two collegues sharing a beer or whatever. I don't see any chemistry between them, except that Rodney amuses and annoys her at the same time.

I'm really curious what they'll do with her character in Season 5. JM mentioned that Jewel Staite had to come in early to have
          Spoiler:
          prosthetics applied to her

which seems to indicate some major change. Don't know anything beyond that, though. Some people seem to think they'll get her
          Spoiler:
          pregnant, but I doubt they'll repeat that so soon after Teyla.

Besides, that doesn't require prosthetics, does it?

So if something bad happens to her, I'm sure there will have to be some reaction from Ronon. As Everlovin said, he's a person who is very protective and looks out for other people.

BTW, when I listend to CDs with my kids on the way to school this morning, I found the perfect song for Jenn and Ronon - 'The Name of the Game' by ABBA. Shallow, I know, but what's funny is that it could be either's POV...

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Caption time

*God, she is so beautiful. I would just love to get her alone and...*
            Ronon? Are you listening?
            Sure... What did you say?
            What are you thinking about?
            You don't want to know...

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

Just wanted to add that I really liked Jenn in the last ep. True, she was in her 'comfort zone' (very good expression, by the way!) and had no reason to be spooked, but I still liked the way she handled herself in the discussions. By the way, I saw no indication at all that the drink she's supposed to have had with Rodney after 'Trio' was anything but just that - two collegues sharing a beer or whatever. I don't see any chemistry between them, except that Rodney amuses and annoys her at the same time.

I'm really curious what they'll do with her character in Season 5. JM mentioned that Jewel Staite had to come in early to have
              Spoiler:

which seems to indicate some major change. Don't know anything beyond that, though. Some people seem to think they'll get her
              Spoiler:

So if something bad happens to her, I'm sure there will have to be some reaction from Ronon. As Everlovin said, he's a person who is very protective and looks out for other people.

BTW, when I listend to CDs with my kids on the way to school this morning, I found the perfect song for Jenn and Ronon - 'The Name of the Game' by ABBA. Shallow, I know, but what's funny is that it could be either's POV...
              I too liked the bit about Jenn being happiest in her "comfort zone" and awkward out of it. And I also can see her confidence improving from episode to episode. I think the writers have a lot of scope with her character, much more than they had with Beckett (much as I liked him).

For season 5, regarding
              Spoiler:
              the prosthetics, I was assuming that they were going to give her a horrible disease or make her look much older or have a wraith try to drain the life out of her, rather than making her pregnant. I think people were assuming that throw away remark of Jewel's about who will be the father of jenn's babies was a serious one. I personally think it was a joke.

Another season 5 episode I am looking forward to with anticipation is Broken Ties. I mean can you imagine
              Spoiler:
              what Jenn must be feeling when she finds that Ronon has been taken prisoner by a wraith. I'm trying to guess what her feelings must be when he is eventually rescued. Will she have to patch him up? What will she think of him cutting off his hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                Caption time

*chuckles*
                Last edited by Blencathra; 25 February 2008, 07:17 AM. Reason: Wont let me put a word in, so will change it

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

about the prosthetics:
                  Spoiler:
                  since the episode is called "the seed" I am assuming it is a nasty disease or something

LOL ABBA huh? I remember when that song was on the radio...OOOPS! that sure "dates " me!

Caption time

ROTFLOL!
                  great cap!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I too liked the bit about Jenn being happiest in her "comfort zone" and awkward out of it. And I also can see her confidence improving from episode to episode. I think the writers have a lot of scope with her character, much more than they had with Beckett (much as I liked him).

For season 5, regarding
                    Spoiler:
                    the prosthetics, I was assuming that they were going to give her a horrible disease or make her look much older or have a wraith try to drain the life out of her, rather than making her pregnant. I think people were assuming that throw away remark of Jewel's about who will be the father of jenn's babies was a serious one. I personally think it was a joke.
                    I just re-read the spoiler, and what JM was talking about was actually
                    Spoiler:
                    a 'body cast'. Very mysterious....

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    Another season 5 episode I am looking forward to with anticipation is Broken Ties. I mean can you imagine
                    Spoiler:
                    what Jenn must be feeling when she finds that Ronon has been taken prisoner by a wraith. I'm trying to guess what her feelings must be when he is eventually rescued. Will she have to patch him up? What will she think of him cutting off his hair?
                    Oh, me too! Until now, they've always done a wonderful job with the Ronon-centric eps. And with Jenn a regular on the show now, I'm sure she'll be involved in the search and rescue. BTW, I've posted my take on that ep on fanfiction.net under the title 'Severed Ties'. This version doesn't have any R/K in it, since I'm basing it on all the S5 spoilers, and there's been no indication of their relationship yet, but I will probably do a shippy version for the rk.gate-of-dreams.com site later.

sigpic

Comment

Caption time

LOL I've had some very similar moments looking at Ronon!!

I just re-read the spoiler, and what JM was talking about was actually
                      Spoiler:
                      a 'body cast'. Very mysterious....

Oh, me too! Until now, they've always done a wonderful job with the Ronon-centric eps. And with Jenn a regular on the show now, I'm sure she'll be involved in the search and rescue. BTW, I've posted my take on that ep on fanfiction.net under the title 'Severed Ties'. This version doesn't have any R/K in it, since I'm basing it on all the S5 spoilers, and there's been no indication of their relationship yet, but I will probably do a shippy version for the rk.gate-of-dreams.com site later.
                      Read this this morning! I love it!! Sneaky people. There are those who would see right through that!

Everlovin's still playing with the crayons!!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Screen cap:

Jennifer's thoughts...."what am I supposed to be looking at? I'm sure it's not his gorgeous eyes or those luscious lips..."

Everyone has to have a hobby everlovin' yours is crayons! (won't reveal mine ....yet! )

Comment

Screen cap:

Jennifer's thoughts...."what am I supposed to be looking at? I'm sure it's not his gorgeous eyes or those luscious lips..."
                          Those lips... those eyes...that body!
                          Can't stop drooling over Ronon, just like this girl. -->

Comment

Screen cap:

Everyone has to have a hobby everlovin' yours is crayons! (won't reveal mine ....yet! )
                            She could check out his shoulders, his. . . oh the possibilities are endless

My other hobby is thunking Ronon. But then you all knew that, right?
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I think we might have guessed !!!!

Comment

You're not the only one here, hon. I've never met anybody more thunkable than Ronon/Jason. To illustrate this point:

And since you've outed yourself as a thunker, I guess I can out myself as a whumper as well. Here's one of my favorite shots...

Hope Jenn will remember to dress him in something like this when he comes back all whumped from 'Broken Ties'.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X