Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who has seen though "quiet Jenn" to the woman underneath. She LOVES to be in charge and isn't shy about telling people how she feels. I don't get why people think she's mousey. Do they not undertand her at all? I can definitely see Jenn gettin bossy with Ronon and I'm sure he'd love it.
    yeah... i can definitely see Ronon submitting to Jenn...

he's in control of everything in his life, his entire world is about controlling everything... i think he'd love to let someone else take control for a bit, and i can really see Jenn doing that for him

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      OR He would be the perfect one for Jen to let go with. :>
      either way, definitely ends up with a lot of smut and loud sounds coming from their quarters lol

M

Comment

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
        yeah... it works well...

me like!!!

here's my take on it...

http://batmethos.livejournal.com/2426.html#cutid1

very R rated though lol

M
        Great fic.. Awesome Icon as well.. u should past that in the s/j family thread... they will go nuts
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
          Great fic.. Awesome Icon as well.. u should past that in the s/j family thread... they will go nuts
          lol, don't think so...

it's a bit too 'adult' to be posted there lol

M

Comment

yeah... i can definitely see Ronon submitting to Jenn...

he's in control of everything in his life, his entire world is about controlling everything... i think he'd love to let someone else take control for a bit, and i can really see Jenn doing that for him

Hmmmm, Jen in control....what the heck why not? I can totally see it to, but I can also see Ronon having a few tantrums about it every once in a while.

Comment

I get see Ronon "letting" her be in control till he decided to get serious about driving her wild. .

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
                Hmmmm, Jen in control....what the heck why not? I can totally see it to, but I can also see Ronon having a few tantrums about it every once in a while.
                You people are bound and determined to add to global warming aren't you. I swear to God, I'm overheating, my blood pressure is up, I'm going to melt into the floor.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

You people are bound and determined to add to global warming aren't you. I swear to God, I'm overheating, my blood pressure is up, I'm going to melt into the floor.
                  oh, so you don't want me to post the second part to my fic then...

the part where Jenn decides to get revenge on Ronon for leaving her high and dry...

oh well, i'll post it tomorrow then

M

Comment

Oh, honey that's nothin! You should read this little bit of Ronon smut by a friend of mine! It's not Ronon/Keller, but it's very hot. She made up character named Kate, but darned if Kate isn't a lot like Jen. It stars Ronon as the repair guy who comes to fix the stove. You can imagine the rest!

Comment

the part where Jenn decides to get revenge on Ronon for leaving her high and dry...

M

You've got to be kidding! We'll come find you where you live

Comment

You've got to be kidding! We'll come find you where you live
                        roflol... it's nearly 4am, i've got to crash...

falling asleep as i type...

see ya all tomorrow aboard the good ship "Doctor & Wildman"

night all

M

Comment

M
                          Oh No! You are NOT doing that to me. It has only been relatively recently that there has been ANY Ronon smut. With the bonus of a brand new ship, It has just been getting better.

Are you hearing me? Want part two ASAP
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, honey that's nothin! You should read this little bit of Ronon smut by a friend of mine! It's not Ronon/Keller, but it's very hot. She made up character named Kate, but darned if Kate isn't a lot like Jen. It stars Ronon as the repair guy who comes to fix the stove. You can imagine the rest!
                            Now I'm curious. Where is this fic? I'm not sure I remember it.
                            sigpic

Comment

roflol...

i promise tomorrow... with maybe the promise of an entire new fic for people to play with...

maybe... an idea is bouncing around in my head for quite a twisted crossover...

M

Comment

roflol... it's nearly 4am, i've got to crash...

falling asleep as i type...

see ya all tomorrow aboard the good ship "Doctor & Wildman"

night all

M

Good night Methos, though I do believe Everlovin will find where you live I'd be afriad

Comment

Working...
                                X