Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Hi there, Penegal, good to have you on board! Personally, I haven't seen the episode yet (still waiting for iTunes!), but between Doodley's inspired recapping and the spoiler pics it almost feels like I have What I'm really dying to see is the last scene
    Spoiler:
    in the mess hall. I've heard so many conflicting opinions about their behavior, from awkward to cool. So you agree that they're comfortable with other people noticing?

Can't wait to see it for myself.
    Thanks for all the welcomes!! After everyone sees the episode we should all go into a chat room and just let it all out woo hoo!!

Spoiler:
    Yes, i agree with that. Keller came over and asked permission to sit down and the look on her face (to me) was a smile but also a hint of you better not say no in it Then she and ronon smiled at each other. Ronon looked at teyla and john's raised eyebrows and said what, like he wonders why they would even question him.

That is just my humble opinion

Thanks for my sig Methos

Comment

I just watched Quarantine and I've been converted

Did someone want screencaps?
      Spoiler:

sigpic
      Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

More screencaps
        Spoiler:

sigpic
        Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Well Snowy, We're glad you're here!! I first heard about this ship back at the end of last season. And I was like eehh we'll see. And then I read the interviews - stupid dial up is slow so I can't really watch any of them, and I thought - maybe. Then came Doppelganger! WOOOWEEE! And now I'm pretty much hooked!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Acckkk! I think I just got sucked into another ship. After S/J on SG-1 I swore I wouldn't let them do this to me again, but R/K are just way too cute together.

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
            Popping in real quick to say:

If you liked the R/K scenes tonight, go tell the SGA brass about it! The show's executive producer, Joe Mallozzi blogs every day, and he personally reads and approves every single comment made on that blog.

TELL HIM YOU LOVED IT AND WANT MORE!!

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
            I'm not so sure if that's a good idea. JM is just contrary enough that if he knows you like it, he'll toy with you from now on.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh definitely a cute couple. Chemistry was firing last night. Their scenes made the episode!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tonttu View Post
                I just watched Quarantine and I've been converted

Did someone want screencaps?
                Originally posted by Tonttu View Post
                More screencaps
                OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH TONTTU!!! (((HUGS)))

*goes off to make sigs*
                --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Well Snowy, We're glad you're here!! I first heard about this ship back at the end of last season. And I was like eehh we'll see. And then I read the interviews - stupid dial up is slow so I can't really watch any of them, and I thought - maybe. Then came Doppelganger! WOOOWEEE! And now I'm pretty much hooked!
                  Thanks for the welcome, Sweetie!
                  Well, if I put it like this... I'm hooked on anything (except Ronon/Teyla, cause EWW!) when it comes to Ronon.
                  I posted this link over at sg_onesweetlove:
                  Dr. Keller's Romantic Life
                  Contains spoilers for "Quarantine"
                  Jewel Staite talks about potential love interests for her character, Dr. Keller.

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                  I'm not so sure if that's a good idea. JM is just contrary enough that if he knows you like it, he'll toy with you from now on.
                  ´tis is true! That man is ev!l...

Comment

Welcome to our ship!! We love it here. You said that this is the first canon ship you've gone for. Just out of curiousity, what are some other ships you've been willing to jump on?
                    Hi Everlovin, I also ship for Mckay/Weir and Sam/Jack.

Spoiler:
                    No offense to any katie/mckay shippers here, last nights episode was not a good one for your ship! but I love the relationship between mckay and weir

and sam/jack

Spoiler:
                    I know some people feel s/j are canon since threads but i would like to see more of a resolution before agreeing with that. I mean no offense to anyone by my opinions

A lot of people here seem to be into john and teyla. I have never looked into that ship, may have to see what all the hoopla is about.

Thanks for my sig Methos

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                      Welcome Penegal!

Yes, R/K and soooo cute together! I still haven't seen the ep, but from what i've heard, it's AWESOME!!!!
                      You'll see, it will make you all giddy and happy. An episode to watch when feeling down

Comment

Last scene spoiler
                        Spoiler:
                        I still gotta say that Ronon was fine with Jenn in that last scene. John was smirking at them and Ronon was - no aggressive - but the "What" conveyed a certain 'What did you expect?' It looked to me like he was saving that chair for her. His usual sprawl doesn't usually include other chairs. He just stretches out on the one he's in.

I also liked the way Ronon told Jenn about Melena. His tone and the look on his face wasn't melancholy, it was bittersweet. He was saying that he should have forced her to leave. And Jenn saying that it was her choice and he can't blame himself for that. Wonderful!!
                        now that you say that
                        Spoiler:
                        I never thought that he might be saving a chair for her.. hmmm interesting.
                        and I agree with you on that scene
                        Spoiler:
                        Ronon/Melena, he obviously cared so much for his wife, i think its great he is opening up to keller about this!

Thanks for my sig Methos

Comment

Hey, I'm new to the forum but not to the Stargate Universe! *waves* I was just wondering if anyone here could list the episodes in which Ronon and Keller share scenes - my mind is pulling a complete blank, but I know there aren't many. Thanks in advance!

sig by nicole9514

Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

My Ronon/Keller Fan Vids:
                          1/27/08 - Somewhere I Belong
                          Youtube
                          High Quality Stage6 & Download

Comment

Wow, this thread is ROCKIN! A general Welcome to all the newbies who've seen the light! (And who've already seen the ep - damn you, iTunes!!!)

Oh, hi there, Snowy, good to have you in yet another thread we share!

And SCREENCAPS, we've got SCREENCAPS!!! Oh, Tonttu, they're amazing, I have goosebumps all over. Thank you for those!!

Okay, gotta run and re-check iTunes... Later!

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by writeangel View Post
                              Hey, I'm new to the forum but not to the Stargate Universe! *waves* I was just wondering if anyone here could list the episodes in which Ronon and Keller share scenes - my mind is pulling a complete blank, but I know there aren't many. Thanks in advance!
                              Doppelganger and Tabula Rasa.

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I still have squees in me but as I woke with a headache, they are coming out as shippy sighs! I loved that ep so much. I thought it was funny that two years ago Ronon was skeptical about watching a box now
                                Spoiler:
                                he know all about Jaws? Wonder what other movies he's watched. Alien(s?) by now I imagine!!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X