Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! Yes move to Texas North Texas you know around the Ft Worth Area you said once about using the NFCU there is a branch here I know it well and there is a Bass Pro Shop and a Cabela's as well so lots of fun places to get his hunting stuff

Does sound busy busy though shame you can't quite your 'job' a couple years before he does
    sigpic

Comment

Accident update: My insurance company called and said they had not been able to get in touch with the guy who I had the accident with so based on my statement they are saying he is at fault. I talked to his insurance company Mon and they too had not been able to get in touch with the guy who hit me. They did say though when I talked to them that they thought he would be found at fault since he had pulled off the road and into a driveway to start his u-turn from. However if I understood his insurance company correctly it will be 15 days (if that is business days or not I don't know) they too will automatically say it was him who is at fault so it looks like I may have to play the waiting game until I can get my car fixed.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey look everyone should move to Texas Look here
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Ummm New Mexico got 35.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yikes! well look at the bright side NM was not #50
            sigpic

Comment

Actually, I was half thinking that. Bottom five anyway
              sigpic

Comment

That too.
                sigpic

Comment

hey DG I saw you tried to say Hi earlier.....sorry......friends from out of town arrived and will be here till Saturday.
                  sigpic

Comment

Darn company

So I am starting to wonder if maybe I should stop driving. I almost got into another accident. The person in the lane next to me wanted in my lane as I was passing and they almost sideswiped me. Stupid idiot
                    sigpic

Comment

Stay off the roads, DG! Be safe!

We're getting sprung from the hospital this afternoon!
                      sigpic

Comment

YAY for going home!

I am defiantly being much more watchful of the idiots who somehow managed to get Drivers License (although I wonder how many are driving without one as well) I even saw not one but 2 cars run a red light today because oncoming traffic stopped due to an ambulance was coming to the intersection *face palm*
                        sigpic

Comment

Ever I'm so pleased to hear you all can go home.

Careful DG! Some people just don't know how to drive.

OMG!!!!!

Riversongandtheeighthdoctorareteamingupinbigfinishproductiondoomcoalition2andshe hasboxsetsofherowncomingout!!!!!

Deep breath...

more calmly...

River Song and the Eighth Doctor are teaming up in Big Finish production Doom Coalition 2 and she has box sets of her own coming out!!!!!

http://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/bf27june

http://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/...alition-2-1222
                          http://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/...1313?range=113

Oh Big Finish how I love you!

Comment

Something tells me Blen is excited
                            sigpic

Comment

I've been excited for days!!!

BTW DG, Lee Ingleby tweeted on Sunday that they have still had no word about about another George Gently. I'm still hoping no news is good news. I was thinking if it had been cancelled then why take so long to tell everyone?

Comment

Darn them not saying anything but I am with you I am keeping with no news is good news
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X