Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copter, I am with you

I really enjoyed Blink, but I have never fallen for the Doctor Who mythology or how to say that. Several episode, why not, but the whole show, no... But I am not into Supernatural as well Liked the first season though. Right now I am not watching anything except for a few sitcoms and of course, good older shows I rewatch sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
      Copter, I am with you

I really enjoyed Blink, but I have never fallen for the Doctor Who mythology or how to say that. Several episode, why not, but the whole show, no... But I am not into Supernatural as well Liked the first season though. Right now I am not watching anything except for a few sitcoms and of course, good older shows I rewatch sometimes
      I understand people love their shows and just want me to try it because they love it so much they think I will too. I get it, I truly do. And maybe one day I will. But I am so awful at mismanaging my time, coupled with an additive personality. So if I start to watch a show, I have to watch every.single.episode, and cap pics from it, and read everything about it, and make art from it, and so on. It is crippling actually. So I am very very careful about what shows I let myself watch. This is my brain most of the time:

Ask DG. She'll tell you exactly how much of a basket case I truly am.
      sigpic

Comment

It's this show that's apparently like 24, in that each episode takes place during a certain amount of time, and it's about a bunch of 20-somethings in a bar. I dunno, it has Sarah Bolger!
        sigpic

Comment

I haven't watched sitcoms in a very long time.

And yeah, I tend to get obsessive about the shows I love. I'm here, aren't I? I just have to budget my time for everything to get done.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I can be really obsessive about shows too But recently I haven't loved any show so much for a while... I loved OUAT but only the first season, I couldn't really get into the second one... And that is the last show I really watched immeditately after it was on tv, well the other day, cause it is really not possible to watch american or british show in here

Wonder if I will ever get into anything agan, but with everything happening in the RL, maybe some otehr time

Comment

I finally got my icons done for challenge #2. Whew! They were challenging!

Blen had a great idea, as did maneth. When you send me the icons, can you please put it on a background? That way I only have one image/link to worry about rather than 13 {or more!} tiny little pictures from each person.

and for some reason the image is almost 200KB which is more than the GW limit, so I just did a thumbnail. Click for bigger!
              sigpic

Comment

Recently, I've just been watching new shows to fill time. If I miss it, I miss it. Beauty and the Beast, Elementary.

Even old favorites (sorta) like CSI I've been missing a lot in the last year.

The only "new" show I've absolutely loved is Whose Line is it Anyway. And that's because I loved the two previous incarnations of the show.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  I finally got my icons done for challenge #2. Whew! They were challenging!

Blen had a great idea, as did maneth. When you send me the icons, can you please put it on a background? That way I only have one image/link to worry about rather than 13 {or more!} tiny little pictures from each person.

and for some reason the image is almost 200KB which is more than the GW limit, so I just did a thumbnail. Click for bigger!
                  That is an awesome idea! Now I need to click on your pic and see the pretties!
                  sigpic

Comment

Lovely icons Copter!

What have I been watching? Ummm.... Big School with Catherine Tate, comedy quiz shows Would I Lie to You & A League of Their Own, a new murder drama What Lies Beneath, which is very good so far, I still don't know who did it. Oh.... have you been watching Broadchurch?

Tweet today from the BBC

A picture of Matt Smith starting the read through for his final episode. Filming starts on Sunday.

Spoiler:

and he confirmed last night at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards that he will be wearing a wig for the episode.

Last edited by Blencathra; 04 September 2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Oh, dear God. Another wig. Let's hope it's better than Jason's!
                      sigpic

Comment

I tried watching Broadchurch, but then I stupidly went to Wikipedia to look up the main actress' name...I knew I had seen her on something, but I couldn't recall what...and it said who the killer was >.<
                        sigpic

Comment

I keep missing the first ep and I don't want to watch unless I can see all of it so I will be waiting and hoping that it will be put on Netflix
                          sigpic

Comment

Finally GW is back
                            sigpic

Comment

Really! I missed you guys here!
                              sigpic

Comment

It was very boring without GW
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X