Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of those are great eps. I might go with The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances for a hook 'em in type episode(s).
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      The Silence in the Library! (What? It has Talulah Riley, and I adore her...)
      This one too! Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead, Wonderful ones!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Copter's getting out her smilies again!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Two can play at that game.

That's what Bailey thought. And now she's as hooked as the rest of us. We just need to work on you some more.
        Bring it on!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        I have been trying to get her to watch the greatest Sci Fi show in history but so far...
        yep that is all I hear from DG.... "Dr Who this" and "Dr Who that"
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

And if you watched you would understand!

I would say start with Rose since that is where the New Doctor started but if it was just one then definitely the Empty Child/the Doctor Dances two parter
            sigpic

Comment

For years - literally years after Empty Child/Doctor Dances, all I had to do was say "Mummy" in a sing song voice and Star was freaked out. I still get freaked out by the episodes and I've seen them dozens of times.
              sigpic

Comment

"Are you my Mummy?"

Yup. That should do it.

Edit - Agreed Ever. It's bloody creepy.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I wish my shows were back on I'm done with Who until we get a new companion...I just can't stand most of them, I want Donna back! I don't want romance on Who, unless it's between the companions...and Once isn't on until the end of the month, not sure about when Mixology comes on, and Bates isn't on again until next year.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      winner for what? what are you guys blabbing about?? I got housework to do...
                      sigpic

Comment

We were talking about if you only watched one ep of Doctor Who what ep it should be we all agree that you should watch the 2 part ep The Empty Child and the Doctor Dances
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          I wish my shows were back on I'm done with Who until we get a new companion...I just can't stand most of them, I want Donna back! I don't want romance on Who, unless it's between the companions...and Once isn't on until the end of the month, not sure about when Mixology comes on, and Bates isn't on again until next year.
                          I will always love Doctor Who. I've totally loved watching all the Classic Who they've been showing on BBCA this last year. I wish all 700+ episodes were available somewhere for me to watch.

Looking forward to the new season in a couple of weeks. OUaT, Castle, NCIS, a few others. I'm still thinking of going Noromo in the future.

Never heard of Mixology, so I can't help you there.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            We were talking about if you only watched one ep of Doctor Who what ep it should be we all agree that you should watch the 2 part ep The Empty Child and the Doctor Dances
                            somehow I feel like everyone is out to get me....

watch it....I have a doctor who smilie and I'm not afraid to use it!

sigpic

Comment

I have some Doctor Who smilies too!

sigpic

Comment

Yikes! That one of Eleven was bigger than I remembered.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X