Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.. yeah well it would be higher, but I got a 4/10 on my grammar quiz.. I loathe grammar!!! But I never cared for English.. mostly because I hate writing papers.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
      lol.. yeah well it would be higher, but I got a 4/10 on my grammar quiz.. I loathe grammar!!! But I never cared for English.. mostly because I hate writing papers.
      Exactly... I hated writing papers too. I also hated English Lit class!

What is the new guy like...
      sigpic

Comment

Jade! Long time no see!! *huggles* Sounds like things are going well

bailey I would go to see it again if they did that!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          Jade! Long time no see!! *huggles* Sounds like things are going well

YES!! Any excuse, but that would be a definite and legitimate one!
          sigpic

Comment

He's amazing.. treats me 100x better than my ex husband and Chris did.. He's a gamer plays World of Warcraft and Diablo III.. He works for the stagehand union. He sets up and tears down concert sets.. He is doing the Def Leppard and Poison concert of Friday and might do the Christain Fishfest on Saturday if he get the call..

HI DG!!! *hugs*
            sigpic

Comment

Does this mean you will be on more?

Sounds like a great guy
              sigpic

Comment

So glad you've found someone that not only treats you well, but also sounds like he makes you happy.
                sigpic

Comment

I am going to try.. My life is still kind of crazy.. my new beau is kind of needy..lol.. I go to see him pretty much every day.. And I am hoping to have a new job soon I have a 2nd Interview with Rubio's tomorrow. *excited*

Sounds like a great guy
                  He is a great guy.. there is an age difference between us he is 12 years older than me.. he has a daughter who is 19 and a son who is 7..

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  So glad you've found someone that not only treats you well, but also sounds like he makes you happy.
                  He makes me very happy.. I think the major difference between him and my exes is that he treats me with respect and wants to communicate..
                  sigpic

Comment

You can kind of hear it in your words... if that makes sense.
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah that makes sense bailey
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm just grinning cause your on here.

Does the new guy like Stargate? *winks* The important questions... oh... and the same kind of Pizza as you?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm just grinning cause your on here.

Does the new guy like Stargate? *winks* The important questions... oh... and the same kind of Pizza as you?
                          actually he doesn't like stargate or much scifi at all.. he said he tried tp watch stargate but didn't care for it *shrug* everyone has their own tastes.. but get this he likes the Twilight movies...lol..

Well I am going to Kareoke tonight. My bf helps his roommates father every wednesday with Kareoke.. and I actually have tonight off so I am gonna go hang with him So I got to get ready to go probably gonna leave in like a half hour. I am probably gonna be there late so I will pop on tomorrow and let you all know how my second interview went
                          sigpic

Comment

Have a good night, Jade and good luck at the interview tomorrow too.

edit: Laughing out loud here about the Twilight movies.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good luck Jade and have fun!
                              sigpic

Comment

YES!! Any excuse, but that would be a definite and legitimate one!
                                Wonder what the extra half hour is of? Hopefully it will be more group interactions... although I'd watch it for anything they want to add.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X