Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to vote again. The SciFi/Fantasy catagory is a tough one! Sorry Blen... Misfits up against Doctor Who.

2012 FANDOM STEEL CAGE MATCH MARCH MADNESS SWEET 16!
    sigpic

Comment

Ever you can do a 1 week free trial of Hulu plus and be able to watch them that way.I have thought of doing that.
      sigpic

Comment

I might do that!

The entries for this week's challenge. It's interesting to see what everyone chose.

by Blenca

by DG

by Bailey

by SeNedra

Great entries! I'm in awe of all of your talent. Wish I had time to do mine. I still might later this evening.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I still get completely tickled to see our work all together like that. Great job everyone.
          sigpic

Comment

I cleaned off my dad's bedside table (well mostly) I found some Christmas cards and even an invitation to his granddaughter's (My niece's) 1st Birthday, she will be 12 in April. I wish I was closer to being finished with cleaning everything out of the room but I am making progress

Great art everyone!
            sigpic

Comment

DG... sorry you have to clean everything out. I'm sure there are some enjoyable aspects to that as well as the sad and stressful parts. It is probably very interesting to see what kinds of things are saved. Glad to hear you feel you are making progress though.
              sigpic

Comment

Forgot about this again... sorry.

Schedule

Sunday, March 11th – Read Unspoken by white raven and Love in the Elevator by mrsdoasyouwouldbedoneby **

Monday, March 12th – Discussion

Tuesday, March 13th – Read Hero by insertwickedpennamehere and Morning Light by white raven

Wednesday, March 14th – Discussion

Thursday, March 15th - Read Healing Hands by white raven and Apology Not Accepted by Nika Dixon

Friday,March 16th – Discussion

** For our young or sensitive viewers, please note that Love in the Elevator is rated M
                sigpic

Comment

It is. My Dad was a bit of a hoarder though so some of it is me shaking my head going why save this or why did he not use this? But some of what I have come across is very cool there is a...I am not sure what it is. My Dad was brought up Roman Catholic and he has a book the Roman Missal it was his Mothers and she got it in 1925. I even found a small book that he got while he was in school (before High School) I don't know if it was a companion to a year book or that was what they got instead but it had pages to list some info and paste a pic of himself and then a lot of blank pages where friends had left messages for him. That was very fun to look through.
                  sigpic

Comment

Great art everyone!!

I voted in the Steel Cage Match. I didn't have to um and ahh this time. Donna got my vote right away.

I've been going through my parents things too DG. Some things made me smile (finding my Dad's wallet that he lost two years ago) but with others I've had to have a good cry. For instance finding a poem that my Mum had bookmarked in her favourite book of poetry Remember by Christina Rossetti.

Comment

That is a sad poem
                      sigpic

Comment

I wept buckets.

Gawd, I need cheering up. Let's watch this instead.

Comment

These are always good for a laugh

I hope he posts another one soon
                          sigpic

Comment

I love Simon's Cat. I got SB one of the books for Christmas. Good fun.

Comment

Cool I have one too I think it is the first book.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                Forgot about this again... sorry.

Schedule

Sunday, March 11th – Read Unspoken by white raven and Love in the Elevator by mrsdoasyouwouldbedoneby **

Monday, March 12th – Discussion

Tuesday, March 13th – Read Hero by insertwickedpennamehere and Morning Light by white raven

Wednesday, March 14th – Discussion

Thursday, March 15th - Read Healing Hands by white raven and Apology Not Accepted by Nika Dixon

Friday,March 16th – Discussion

** For our young or sensitive viewers, please note that Love in the Elevator is rated M
                                Cool! Looks like we're starting to get into some of the smut fics!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X