Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the clubhouse is getting full.....and looking good
    sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Love Shack!

OMG!! Those pics DG *THUNK*

and I haven't watched runner yet either not sure if I will watch it today or later in the week
      sigpic

Comment

We have time still

Those pics are so so yummy!! I am still drooling over them
        sigpic

Comment

you might want to put that second pic behind spoilers though DG I am not sure that is completely PG-13 *drools*...
          sigpic

Comment

I hadn't thought of that neither did the original poster
            sigpic

Comment

It's not quite pg-13, but neither can you see anything you shouldn't. *shrugs* I've saved it so I can enjoy it when I'm feeling better.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It is a tough call.

Well I have made my 5 icons not sure how I feel about them though Icons are not my best.
                sigpic

Comment

Icons are hard. {{hugs DG}} It's all part of the 'challenge' though
                  sigpic

Comment

I know. It isn't a challenge if it is easy.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have four of the five done, but like DG, not sure I like them. Going to hang onto them in case I have better inspiration later in the week.
                      sigpic

Comment

I haven't started the challenge yet and I won't be able to until I get my computer back so I might only have time for one for each section of the challenge
                        sigpic

Comment

{{{hugs Jade}} that is all I did, just one icon each. You don't have to have 10 entries each time We all have things that get in the way. It will all be okay Jade.
                          sigpic

Comment

I know but this challenge seems like it's going to be fun! one that I will want to make lots of icons for! Even though I won't be able to use them all I know my computer should be better and faster when I get it back so it's all worth it, but I miss it and it has even been that long maybe 7 hours at most .. well I am going to go watch some more B5 and maybe even watch Runner tonight we'll see if I can pull myself away from B5 long enough to watch it if not it'll have to wait unitl I finish season 4 of B5

tty guys later might pop in in a little bit to see what ya'll are up to
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooh, I want to take part in the icon challenge but I haven't found more than one pic I really like, so I'm making a request. Please post your best shippy pix, and I'd like a really good pic of Jenn and one of Ronon with as similar a background as possible for the split pic. Close cuddles like the one in the Jade "When I am with you" sig are probably best for the other icons...
                              sigpic

Comment

I see I am the first one so let’s start, I am going to share my thoughs of Runner – it is a bit longer than I supposed I watched the episode yesterday but it was too late for me so I am posting this now.

2x03 Runner

At first I want to say: I love Runner It introduces Ronon to us, of course, but it is a great episode itself. We get a nice bits of Lorne, we can say goodbye to Ford and we get a lot of Ronon thunk. I realized once again how much I miss Atlantis Or just Elizabeth…
                                There is no real shippy stuff in the episode, but we can learn something about Ronon. He used to be a soldier, that he was held by wraiths and he is a runner now. We can see that he is very sensitive and he didn’t want to be a threat for anyone. At the end he finds out what happened to his planet, there is no mention of Melena, but he was definitely thinking of her. Very sad but he finally has a chance to start once again.

What I disliked:
                                The first idea I actually got when I saw Rodney was – why?! Yeah I loved moments with Rodney, but I have issues with him since BS. I have problems to like him an even be amused by him
                                I think there is nothing I do not like exactly in this episode One of the best.

What I liked:
                                The whole episode! I am sure you all agree with me.
                                Ronon the Caveman The first scene with him is brilliant. I love all the flashback scenes too. Shooting Ronon All scenes with Ronon. *sigh* Carson was very sweet, when they met. When the device was being cut, oh, poor Ronon. But still so hot Even if he passed out lol. And of course the last scene is a really touching conclusion to this episode.

My Fave Moment:
                                The first ever scene with Ronon!

Comment

Working...
                                X