Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Love Shack! How is everybody?

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Sorry Mimz I haven't been to the movies in months There hasn't been a lot of movies recently that I felt was worth it to go to the theater for (I will go see Conan though May drag my cousin to that one)
    Oh, I plan on going to Conan. The kids will be in school. No subbing that day. I'm off to the city to see Conan!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Opening day yes? That is my plan oh wait hmmmmmm maybe I should go alone to see that one and see it during the day My cousin is a teacher and wont be able to go till evening although were we go is never overly busy so it might not be bad
      sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping to go to a matinee. I don't really have anyone that I know (locally) who wants to see it so I'll be able to drool in public.
        sigpic

Comment

Getting to drool at Jason on a big movie screen (and in 3D if you see it in 3D) is a good thing no matter what and I know I will be ignoring everyone one else while he is on screen
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            Getting to drool at Jason on a big movie screen (and in 3D if you see it in 3D) is a good thing no matter what and I know I will be ignoring everyone one else while he is on screen
            *dies*
            sigpic

Comment

the thought of Jason in 3D on the big screen is what did it wasn't it

That veiw 45 feet tall and in 3D *drool* oh dear I just killed myself
              sigpic

Comment

*dies again*
                sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Themyst! Come and chat a bit!
                  sigpic

Comment

wait does this mean I am a murderer?

Hi Themyst come talk we don't bite
                    sigpic

Comment

You're the one talking about a larger than life Jason in 3D. My blood pressure went waay up.

sigpic

Comment

Love the shippy pic Ever... Sent one for the challenge...
                        sigpic

Comment

What a way to go too How will you react when you actually get to see it?

sigpic

Comment

Like I said, public drooling. I doubt I'll be capable of much else.

As an aside, as long as we're all in the gutter here, would you believe there's a thread around called "How heavy is Ronon's gun?"?

sigpic

Comment

Love the pic. And yeah, I've seen the thread!
                              sigpic

Comment

yup

o.O really? strange people.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X