Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yummy fish and chips!
    sigpic

Comment

Working on Ginger Bread houses here. I have frosting all over myself!

Fish and Chips are one of my favorite meals after pizza.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Bailey!!! *hugs*

how fun! ginger bread houses!.. you know I don't know if I have ever made a ginger bread house.. if I have I was too young to remember..
        sigpic

Comment

fun! we are past that stage now....*sigh*

on the plus side though, planning our ski trips!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
            Oregon is too far to drive too guess we will stick with what we know.
            Lord! I wouldn't know if that place is even still open, but they had the coolest paint, and the kids could watch the pizza bakers (makers?) toss the dough in the air and everything! I suppose the pizza was good too, but to a kid, it was pizza. Quality wasn't too important compared to the show!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            Working on Ginger Bread houses here. I have frosting all over myself!

Fish and Chips are one of my favorite meals after pizza.
            I tried making a gingerbread house a couple of years ago. I don't think I got the frosting right because the roof kept sliding off. We ended up just eating chunks of frosted gingerbread.

I LOVE fish and chips!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

we would buy a kit from walgreens or something. It had everything you needed, you just slapped the house together. It was cute....but I never got the point. You leave it out to look at, and then it dries, and you can't eat it.

fish and chips was yummy!! now it's cookie time!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm baking again tomorrow for Christmas. Cookies, rosettes, a cake, caramel popcorn, lots of stuff!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

After each panel gets frosted on your suppose to wait an hour for it to harden... an hour, wish I'd have known that before we started. I guess on the plus side I did get my floors mopped while I waited and the kids are watching Sateda, so great background sounds.
                  sigpic

Comment

That is an awful lot of baking on Christmas eve, Ever.

We have Candlelight service at 2pm, then to Grandma's for Christmas with my sister's family and mom and dad.... later we usually drive around and look at lights... then make the kids go to bed and watch It's a Wonderful Life while we wrap the kids gifts.

But no time for baking or anything last minute tomorrow.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      After each panel gets frosted on your suppose to wait an hour for it to harden... an hour, wish I'd have known that before we started. I guess on the plus side I did get my floors mopped while I waited and the kids are watching Sateda, so great background sounds.
                      Good kids.. Watching a great SGA ep so other than having to wait an hour for the frosting to harden I take it your having a good night?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes... even with the mopping, still best one in a about 2 weeks. It has been a very stressful last 3+ weeks and I'm glad to be past it all.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's great Bailey I am glad you are having a good night.. you deserve it
                          sigpic

Comment

I am glad for you too bailey
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you guys. Hope to be back to normal enough to be gimping by January.

How' s your hubby feeling Jade?

When is the next skiing trip Coper? Do you go on Christmas?
                              sigpic

Comment

he's feeling better he went to work today.. so that's a good thing.. bad thing is I had to take him when I didn't feel like getting out of bed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X