Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
    Evening Love Shack!!

DG did BB give you your present?

so how is everyone doing?
    psst I am going to do some gimPSing today.. Torchwood inspired
    When I talked to BB (was it yesterday) on FB he said that he had been having internet issues and that he was going to be e-mailing me my gift soon.

SeN *huggles* Thank you for my pressy

Merry Christmas!!
    Last edited by dragongirl; 24 December 2010, 04:12 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you SeN, It is beautiful! Love the sig.

Merry Christmas to everyone... I figure you all are going to be busy today, but we also need to keep track of Santa so we are all in bed in time.

The kids have already started tracking and it is only 10:30 here.

Norad Track Santa If you don't already track Santa this way, check it out.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        After each panel gets frosted on your suppose to wait an hour for it to harden... an hour, wish I'd have known that before we started. I guess on the plus side I did get my floors mopped while I waited and the kids are watching Sateda, so great background sounds.
        You mopped? while Sateda was on? What's wrong with you?

That is an awful lot of baking on Christmas eve, Ever.

We have Candlelight service at 2pm, then to Grandma's for Christmas with my sister's family and mom and dad.... later we usually drive around and look at lights... then make the kids go to bed and watch It's a Wonderful Life while we wrap the kids gifts.

But no time for baking or anything last minute tomorrow.
        I love the baking!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
        Merry Christmas!!

I have something little for you (Sorry to the people that are not here so often )

Misi
        Spoiler:

Jade
        Spoiler:

My first ever try for SGU... and probably the last one so I am proud of that

Copter
        Spoiler:

Dragongirl
        Spoiler:

Bailey
        Spoiler:

Blen

Now must finish packing presents and we will be going to my parents in a few hours. I will try to stop by later
        *dies* I love that pic of Chris!

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Sorry I disappeared last night. Hubby has been in lots of pain these last few days. I've been massaging out the knots in his legs to help the joints.

Also, I'm finally reading Deathly Hallows. Flew through the first 120 or so pages.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thank you SeN, It is beautiful! Love the sig.

Merry Christmas to everyone... I figure you all are going to be busy today, but we also need to keep track of Santa so we are all in bed in time.

The kids have already started tracking and it is only 10:30 here.

Norad Track Santa If you don't already track Santa this way, check it out.
          Reminds me of a fic Teri wrote - there's usually a new chapter every year - about how Jack knows all about Santa and Daniel is trying to find out the state secret and they're lurking up in NORAD or something or other. Give me a minute for the link.
          sigpic

Comment

NORAD Tracks Santa Although, now that NORAD is no more, who will track Santa? NORAD's duties have been retasked to other places. More room for the SGC, but still!
            sigpic

Comment

I would love to see the link... haven't read it in a while, but I remember parts of it.

The kids run to the computer about every fifteen minutes to check the Norad site Wish they'd had it around when I was a kid. I think they did by phone, but my parents hadn't known about it and I doubt they would have let us call every fifteen minutes to check.

Sorry to hear hubby was sore, TLC from Ever is probably just what he needed.

I did sneak some looks at Sateda while it was playing, but the mopping had to get done for me to be able to sit at some point last night. Of course I then promptly fell alseep. Woke up and everyone was gone.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                NORAD Tracks Santa Although, now that NORAD is no more, who will track Santa? NORAD's duties have been retasked to other places. More room for the SGC, but still!
                Love the thought of SGC Tracks Santa.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  Merry Christmas!!

Copter
                  Spoiler:

OMG SeN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

okay I think I am home now till after Christmas at least Grandma and me went to the stores before things got really bad and now we are home and there is the rest of the "baking" to get done I say "baking" because we are making no bake cookies, rice krispy treats and a Shoo FLy Pie so really there isn't a lot of actual baking to be done.

When I was a kid the radio station my mom listened too (and the one I still listen too) would have (and I think still does but I am not listening to the radio at that time often around christmas especially as I am not in town anymore on Christmas) the traffic guy would report on a strange blip on the radar that they were not sure what it was and as the night went on it was not 1 blip but 8 small blips and a larger blip following behind. There was also reportatedly a red light in front of the object I was alway so excited to hear those when I was a kid it would start just after the evening rush hour and I think they stopped around 9 or 10.
                    sigpic

Comment

What is "Shoo Fly Pie"? Never heard of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Shoo Fly Pie is a fluffy molasses pie considered traditional among the Pennsylvania Dutch. It is called shoo fly pie becasue the molasses attracts flies and so they have to be "shooed" away from the pie. (Course if you have no flies in the house it is not an issue ) it is pretty much molasses and sugar so not good for you but soooooooo yummy!
                        sigpic

Comment

It sounds yummy! I'll have to look it up for next year. I don't have any molasses in the house today.
                          sigpic

Comment

If you make it make a "wet bottom" or "not very dry" the dry ones are not as good I like my shoo fly pie to be gooy
                            sigpic

Comment

I will try and remember that as well - although, in general, pies are always better gooier. Is that even a word?
                              sigpic

Comment

I use it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X