Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's more about time management... I tend to be a procrastinator and it tends to not be a good thing this time of the year.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

this time of year all ww do is bake it seems like although this year the baking seems easier. we have the dough mixed for Cut out cookies, we made Chocolate Chip cookies, Almond Cresent cookies, Ginger cookies and chocolate cookies with a peanut butter creme in the middle we have to do the cut out cookies still (those will be done tomorrow) and then we have no bake cookies, rice krispy squares and then grandma will make peanut butter crakers and dip them in chocolate. Then I think we are done. Oh wait grandma is making me a Shoo Fly Pie too but that maybe one that is made so I can take it home with me.
        sigpic

Comment

That is a lot of baking, DG... and a lot of sweets! I'd have to say that I don't bake sweets very often. Maybe every couple of months I'll do a cake or cookies, but then months go by before I do it again. My mom though has made a lot of cookies and pies and things for the holidays.

My favorite holiday treat is Chex Mix. I think I'm more of a salt craver rather than sugar. I do love Chocolate Crinkle cookies too and my mom makes those for Christmas too.

What's your favorite that you all made this week?
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello, all! I am procrastinating again (or, rather, waiting for my laundry to be done so that I can stop procrastinating on my packing)

I can't believe how busy this week is...I get no rest...I have to to the bank tomorrow to sort out stuff for my trip to Ireland, then I'm seeing Narnia again with another friend at noon (seen it twice already ) then I have to go shopping. Then on Thursday I'm seeing possibly 4 more friends, seeing Narnia AGAIN, and more shopping. O_O And packing. aagh

lol

I need a big strong Ronon to help me carry stuff

btw I did see Narnia yesterday and this time I actually cried at the end. Last time I only teared up. Honestly, though...it was such a tearjerker. I almost teared up in Tron, too
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Sounds like you're a fan there, Mimz.
                sigpic

Comment

Evening Love Shack!

How is everyone today?
                  sigpic

Comment

Doing good, girlie. Got your card yesterday
                    sigpic

Comment

Awesome! I am glad it made it there before Christmas! What you up to bailey?

Oh I started watching Torchwood the other night while I wait for the 2nd DVD for Dr Who season 5.. Loving it so far and I have only seen the 1st episode!
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves Hello*

Bailey, Jade ~ I got your cards today

sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hi Copter!
                          sigpic

Comment

hi jade! how are you?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm good.. a little frustrated with my internet signal right now..how are you?
                              sigpic

Comment

Hiya Copter.

I'm on the fourth disk of season 2 for Torchwood. In fact I may watch some of it later tonight.

I
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X