Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

All the cute smilies kind of dispells the scary mom image. *ducks head with a cringe*
        sigpic

Comment

Well Tomorrow I head down to visit Mom. Well wont be much visiting her since she works nights and the days (nights) she works are Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon Oh well it will be nice to get away and see her for the little bit that I will get to see her.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            All the cute smilies kind of dispells the scary mom image. *ducks head with a cringe*
            SHe is just lulling you into a false sense of security
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              SHe is just lulling you into a false sense of security
              So it's tip toeing and trying to avoid the squeaky parts of the floor for a while.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                Well Tomorrow I head down to visit Mom. Well wont be much visiting her since she works nights and the days (nights) she works are Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon Oh well it will be nice to get away and see her for the little bit that I will get to see her.
                Glad your going to get to see her, even if just for the bit. See your new scary-copter made sig of Ronon. Looks good!
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    Glad your going to get to see her, even if just for the bit. See your new scary-copter made sig of Ronon. Looks good!
                    Yup and My brother and Step sister live there my Step brother will be down this weekend and I will be there over the weekend it is almost like the holidays (other than Mom will be working )

I don't think I have seen it in my rotation yet but I am glad it is popping up
                    sigpic

Comment

Torchwood Jack/Gwen Shipper News Alert.

Spoiler:
                      I've just read on LJ (from someone who was there) that John Barrowman was singing at the Royal Albert Hall on Monday night. He said that he was looking forward to being Jack again and that "This is how Jack feels about Gwen". Then he sang Rule the World.

This is John singing the song on another show if you don't know which song he means.

WhhhEEEEEeeeeeeeee!

Edit - Sounds like you will have a good time, DG.
                      Last edited by Blencathra; 06 October 2010, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Well after
                        Spoiler:
                        losing Ianto I can see Jack holding on to Gwen too afraid of losing her as well.

Yup Last time we were all together like that is at Christmas (if my Step Brother can get there for Christmas) so it will be fun to all get together like this more than just once a year
                        sigpic

Comment

That was awesome Blen. Makes the shippy heart grin.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            *runs through thread skipping and giggling at the 300 new brushes I just downloaded*
                            Thanks for that link. When I get a few minutes, I'll check them out. I might even brave gimp for all of the toys.

Been out and about most of the day. How's everyone's evenings going?
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I must update...748 brushes later.....
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs screaming* It's too much!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X