Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mountie - Big Bang Theory! Yes, that is a must see. I can't get enough of that and it may be needed on DVD. Can't usually say that about sitcoms, but that is an exception.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      I guess I am the weird one....I look for spoilers. I hate not knowing. I also read the last page of a book when I start a new one.
      I do that with a lot of books which is why I very rarely read mystery it is hard to not look and see who did it

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Yeah, I can understand not wanting to watch CSI without Grissom. It's not quite the same show without him. It's still good, there've been a few fall down funny episodes. But still, for the most part, it's a way to fill an hour. It always has been for me. Especially since they killed Warrick off.

I couldn't stand much of CSI: Miami either. What's his face just plain annoyed me.

I got into NCIS about a month before the end of S5 so I always knew that Kate was gone. They handled that one and Jenny dying well. But really. The bad guys cannot win at the beginning of S8!

I like Mentalist a lot. But it kind of falls into my "Like but don't need to watch" category. Plus, they're screwing with Wayne/Grace over there. Screwing with ships just gets old.

I only read happy kind of books. I pick up a romance book or some of my fantasy books and I'm guaranteed a happy ending.
      I watch CSI:LV the Miami one gets on my nerves and I didn't get into NY much. I hate that they killed Warrick and that on top of Grissom leaving I still watch it but it isn't as must see as it once was.

I saw pretty much from the beginning of NCIS I went through and cataloged who I thought would die and Kate and McGee were at the top (not that I wanted either to die but when I was thinking who might die those were the two I thought were most likely). As much as I didn't want to see her go I like how it was done and how they did that storyline so I was okay with it and I LOVE Ziva so all in all it worked out (imo)

Mentalist is one that I tend to watch as it is on or the hour after so I can FF through the commercials although I do like the eps that deal directly with Red John. Patrick is just too funny love him!

I tend to the Fantasy books than romance (with the exception of the Tarien books) because romance tends to be too predictable no real twists and turns. If anyone knows any other books like the Tarien books that have more depth to them than typical romance tell me about them.

I like Bones but since I can't always rec it that is more of a watch them all on DVD after they come out or see them on Hulu if I remember
      sigpic

Comment

I love big bang and has a fellow science geek and sci fi lover I totally love the show.
        I have a friend who looks like sheldon - makes me laugh cause he hates being called sheldon

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
        Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
        Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

I couldn't stand much of CSI: Miami either. What's his face just plain annoyed me.
          What's his face, that tips his head to the side with cheesy comebacks in the opening scenes? Can't stand him either.

If it's a medical condition than I feel bad, but it is pretty annoying. Did love him in that old movie The First Olympics, but I can't remember if he tipped his head in that. Might have to watch it again just to see.
          sigpic

Comment

In Miami the character name is Horatio his real name is um David Curisso (I think that is his real name)
            sigpic

Comment

Good Lord, Mountie! My lifelong list of must see tv is about as long as your list up there!

ST: TNG
              Highlander
              Quantum Leap
              Beauty and the Beast
              Stargate
              Doctor Who
              EUReKA
              NCIS
              Psych
              Castle

Ummmmm. Yep! That's about it! I follow CSI, Mentalist, Sanctuary, maybe a few others, but that was all that was must see.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I loved Beauty and the Beast (although I did like S1 and S2 more than S3 and ironically that is the only season I have on DVD )
                sigpic

Comment

Mom and I used to sit and watch every single episode. That show is the reason I read half as much Dickens as I did. It's been so long, I don't really remember which season is which. I watch them whenever I catch them on Chill, but otherwise I don't.

Oh! I forgot MacGyver in that list up there!
                  sigpic

Comment

The ones where there was no Kathrine was S3 (she died) and really it is just Beast if there is no Beauty
                    sigpic

Comment

For some reason I thought there was four seasons with the fourth being the one without Catherine. *shrugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Nope just 3
                        sigpic

Comment

Good Lord, Mountie! My lifelong list of must see tv is about as long as your list up there!

ST: TNG
                          Highlander
                          Quantum Leap
                          Beauty and the Beast
                          Stargate
                          Doctor Who
                          EUReKA
                          NCIS
                          Psych
                          Castle

Ummmmm. Yep! That's about it! I follow CSI, Mentalist, Sanctuary, maybe a few others, but that was all that was must see.
                          I started the mentalist at season 2 but i was sooooo annoyed at how they mucked up the wayne/grace ship i never bothered with season 1.
                          Loved sanctuary, looking forward to season 3.
                          Quantum leap!!! I loved that and love scott bakula!

Im a trekkie too - Voyager and Enterprise are my favs because i grew up with them.
                          that list was my must watch series of the moment... I have more shows
                          Oh and psych - only seen season 1 but loved it!!!
                          And Ally Mcbeal - enjoyed that show

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                          Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                          Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

For me Star Trek TNG (I grew up with that one) and Voyager are my faves

I am hoping that Mentalist fixes the ship with Gracie and Wayne
                            sigpic

Comment

My list of must sees past & present. It's not a long list because I watch documentaries a lot as well.

Doctor Who
                              Blakes 7
                              SGA
                              Red Dwarf
                              Torchwood
                              Life on Mars
                              Ashes to Ashes
                              Survivors
                              Being Human

I've recently got into Sherlock & Merlin & I'm looking forward to Outcasts (the new BBC sci fi show starting this autumn) and Mad Dogs which starts in January. I've just started Castle & I'm re-watching The Professionals and The Sweeney. I tried Supernatural but just didn't like it.

Edit - I forgot Firefly!
                              Last edited by Blencathra; 13 September 2010, 02:21 PM.

Comment

My must see list past and present is very small

Star Trek TNG
                                Star Trek Voyager
                                Doctor Who
                                SGA
                                Legend of the Seeker
                                Avatar the Last Airbender (next year it will be the Legend of Korra)

that would be about it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X