Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay kiss.
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

How's it going Mimz?
      sigpic

Comment

Okay. Still semi-freaking out over study abroad planning/paperwork, but other than that, everything seems in order. Although b/c I'm OCD, when stuff is going well, I always have this annoying sneaky suspicion that it's all going to fall apart in a single instant.

Such has it been since I was a kid...I guess I'm used to that annoying nagging...
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*huggles* everything will work out. The cycle will brake with this!
          sigpic

Comment

looks like GW is finally back to normal
            sigpic

Comment

Yup finally and just in time for me to think about heading to bed
              sigpic

Comment

hey DG! Congrats on 16,000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Look at that I didn't even realize I had that many Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone.

Congrats on 16,000 DG

Todays Ronon/Jenn moment. Push, push, shove.

Comment

'Move it! Move it! I gotta go talk to the hot doctor!'

Love that squee!

Congrats on 16,000, DG!!

Good morning, Love Shack! How's everyone today?

Mimz! I cannot imagine all the paperwork involved in studying abroad. You have my sympathies. Not enough to do it myself, you understand. But my sympathies.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning Love Shack. Loved the squee moment.

Teyla seemed to know Ronon would want to go. She encourages him to go and tell Dr. Keller himself, knowing he is not the more articulate and that Jennifer has an infirmary full of patients and chaos.
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually, I think this scene and this episode is another one that illustrates Ronon's intelligence. He knew what they were up against. He knew how to articulate that he and Teyla were immune. He knew the cure to the disease. It was very possible that it was his idea for Lorne to take the picture of John saying John was the commanding officer. Unfortunately, it was one of the last times that we got to see intelligent Ronon. *sigh* Heaven forbid if an alien is intelligent. An alien good guy anyway. Alien bad guys are allowed.
                          sigpic

Comment

I would definitely agree on the intelligent part, but the articulate part was a little lacking at the beginning. I think his first words to Jennifer were "I'm not sick." But it was very Ronon and I grinned when he told her she could have as much of his blood as she needed.

This is one of those episodes that it would have been very interesting to see more of the scenes in between. Teyla and Ronon played major parts in ending this crisis and yet I don't think we got to see enough of that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bailey? Do you remember who our ptb are? Seriously. There are a lot of episodes that would have been at least as, if not more, interesting if told from Ronon's or Teyla's point of view.
                              sigpic

Comment

Which means that there is not enough time in the day to write all the tags to all the eps to fix that.

I seriously enjoy most of the eps and the angles that they use to tell the story, but there are certain eps, especially this one that should have been told from their angle (since they were the only two with clear thoughts). Would have loved to see this episode from Zelenka's pov as well. That would have been too funny.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X