Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Rach mine drain but I am just miserable when they do (I always want to stick my head in a vice and squeeze just so the pressure goes away) Glad that is all fixed now though
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      Poor Rach mine drain but I am just miserable when they do (I always want to stick my head in a vice and squeeze just so the pressure goes away) Glad that is all fixed now though
      yep the surgery was well worth it. It's amazing what you can learn from a simple CT scan. I was afraid I had polyps in my sinuses...nope just no outlet!

A shocking thing: Hubby just informed me that he doesn't remember seeing Trinity (where mckay blows up a solar system!) ...I gotta make him watch it tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by lmxb View Post
        Hey,
        I hope you don't mind me dropping in, I have finally managed to find the thread (thanks for the instructions Everlovin), without my net connection cutting out -technology is not my friend right now.
        LMXB!! Great to see you! Welcome to the Love Shack!!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        Ever is Gem Love the stories you write by the way

And agreed about the stories!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        yep the surgery was well worth it. It's amazing what you can learn from a simple CT scan. I was afraid I had polyps in my sinuses...nope just no outlet!

A shocking thing: Hubby just informed me that he doesn't remember seeing Trinity (where mckay blows up a solar system!) ...I gotta make him watch it tonight!
        And Ronon being awesome in avenging at least some of his people! And Teyla for being pi$$ed with him! And Radek! Everyone was great!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome

Trinity was a great episode and about the only one where McKay seemed to be genuinely apologetic about his actions! I really wish they'd restart showing Atlantis reruns over here rather than Universe.

Comment

It is a shame that that problem wasn't found out years ago

Yes watch that tonight Mr Rac needs to see it

Trinity was a great episode and about the only one where McKay seemed to be genuinely apologetic about his actions! I really wish they'd restart showing Atlantis reruns over here rather than Universe.
            We are a warm friendly bunch

*huggles* It sucks you don't get SGA reruns
            sigpic

Comment

Where are you at? If you don't mind us asking.

And it's not like we get a lot of SGA reruns here. What, 2 days a week? Soo glad Hubby's bought me all the seasons.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Where are you at? If you don't mind us asking.

And it's not like we get a lot of SGA reruns here. What, 2 days a week? Soo glad Hubby's bought me all the seasons.
                I'm over in England, which used to be really good for Atlantis reruns (especially if sleep wasn't needed), but not anymore. Despite years of badgering my husband has still not taken the hint so I'm the proud owner of zero seasons

Comment

My husband spoiled me rotten a couple of years ago and bought me all 10 seasons of SG-1 and the first four seasons of SGA. (Just before S5 of SGA came out) And since then bought S5. Not that I watch those too often.

We've got a few Ronon/Jenn people over there in England. I'm from New Mexico in southwest USA. Where it's currently very hot, but I'm finally starting to learn to deal with it.

Man, there must be a mod on right now, because your posts are being put up fairly quickly! Yay! Thank you, whoever you are!
                  sigpic

Comment

You are over in Blen's part of the world

Oh no bad Mr IMXD

EDIT: My dad bought me the full 10 season box set thing for Christmas a year or so ago I bought the seasons of SGA on my own one season at a time
                    sigpic

Comment

My husband spoiled me rotten a couple of years ago and bought me all 10 seasons of SG-1 and the first four seasons of SGA. (Just before S5 of SGA came out) And since then bought S5. Not that I watch those too often.

We've got a few Ronon/Jenn people over there in England. I'm from New Mexico in southwest USA. Where it's currently very hot, but I'm finally starting to learn to deal with it.

Man, there must be a mod on right now, because your posts are being put up fairly quickly! Yay! Thank you, whoever you are!

Being a Probie and untrusted is fun, I miss being irresponsible!

The weather here (my little part anyway) is horrible at the moment, bad storms and cold - it has the huge advantage (speaking as a non-parent) of keeping kids indoors. Despite that advantage I'd love to be somewhere with proper heat.

Obviously I need to train my husband better...or just buy it myself, but that seems defeatist!

Comment

I'll trade you! I'll live there in England and you can move here to New Mexico! I'd be happy, you want the heat! Win-win!

And never fear! You're on your way to being an airman and can be irresponsible all you want!

Don't know what to tell you about your hubby. But would it help if you knew we came into a lot (for us) of money and he went all out spoiling me. We even replaced our wedding rings that had burned in a fire some 10 years before that.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll trade you! I'll live there in England and you can move here to New Mexico! I'd be happy, you want the heat! Win-win!
                          Hell yes!

We even replaced our wedding rings that had burned in a fire some 10 years before that.
                          Geez - were you all ok?

I'm actually going to have to run before that answer, I'm meant to be out cycling in 5 hours and I need some sleep before then. Have a good evening.

Comment

Quick question - mostly because I don't want to go look it up myself, and don't any of you either! Just if you happen to remember - In This Mortal Coil with replicator Jenn and all the others it was Jenn, Radek, and Evan who were the actual replicators, right?
                            sigpic

Comment

I think it was everyone that was replicators (well other than the doubles of the team) but if you mean ones that we saw and they actually talked to and acknowledged then yes as far as I remember.

IMXD it is a shame Mr IMXD can't take the a hint.
                              sigpic

Comment

Cool! *starts plotting a fic*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X