Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, with it doing that strange rain thing over there, I can see how fixing steak might be problematic. Enjoy your pizza!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yup what a pain it would be to have to cook outside in this I will Pizza and Star Wars (A New Hope) yup I have a good night planed
      sigpic

Comment

An excellent evening planned!

First off, LMXB has a new story out! Loyalty and Regrets Don't know if it's going to end up shippy, but it's starring Jenn - just opened the story and am looking forward to it.

Actually, watch out! There's a bit of McKeller in this first chapter. Mentioned anyways. *remembers LMXB is really a Ronon/Jenn shipper* *feels happier now*

Secondly, Have you been reading a story called Sheppard's Confusion? It's with Shep/Larrin but the summary says it also has Ronon/Jenn. Just was curious if it was worth anything. It's in the M section.
        sigpic

Comment

I haven't read either of the stories sorry
          sigpic

Comment

Well, as to LMXB's Jenn just broke up with Rodney. Via e-mail. Seems he was a self-absorbed workaholic. Go figure.
            sigpic

Comment

I would never believe that of McKay I will have to pop over and read that one
              sigpic

Comment

It looks like it'll be another one of her epic stories!
                sigpic

Comment

She is good at those
                  sigpic

Comment

Great that LMXB has another fic up. I'll have to read that.

At the moment I'm totally into Eleven/River Song fics.

BTW Pizza & Star Wars does sound good.

Comment

Ooh! Going to have to look up some 11/River fics!

Finally had the chance to watch the last two eps and I absolutely loved them!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Aren't they wonderful!!!! I love the way that some things have been cleared up but there is plenty of mystery to go into the Christmas special and next year.

Spoiler:
                        "What in the name of sanity have you got on your head?”

“It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.”

Eleven/River fics are on Livejournal at Married One Day and here at Professor Song and here Spoiler Song.

Comment

It is a long wait for Christmas
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            Aren't they wonderful!!!! I love the way that some things have been cleared up but there is plenty of mystery to go into the Christmas special and next year.

Spoiler:
                            "What in the name of sanity have you got on your head?”

“It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.”

Eleven/River fics are on Livejournal at Married One Day and here at Professor Song and here Spoiler Song.
                            Ooh! Thank you! That's awesome! The kids - even my non-Whovian sons - loved that scene witht he fez.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            It is a long wait for Christmas
                            Long long long wait!

Over at the Sam/Jack thread, we've all been figuring out what our "birthday eps" are. Me Feb 5, 1973 would be S2 E5 or the 73 episode overall. Mine for SG-1 are kind of and

But for SGA check it out it's The Condemned (Hot Ronon in that ep) and Wait for it. . . .. Quarantine!!!!!! It was meant to be! I knew it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Cool! I could go and look and see what eps I got
                              sigpic

Comment

I just about died when I figured out what mine were.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X