Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is too weird for words...

DT in an early role in Rab C Nesbitt. Mr Blen & I used to watch this in the 1980s. I used to have the subtitles on as I couldn't understand the Glasgow accent.

Comment

He does make a good looking woman

sigpic

Comment

Would you believe it! I can't actually watch that vid you just posted DG. I think I know which one it is though. I'm going hunting. *goes off muttering about stupid you tube*

Comment

It is David Tennant on Friday Night Project in a Doctor Who spoof and David is the companion (is it wrong for me to say I want his legs )
          sigpic

Comment

OMG!! I'm going to kill my husband!! A minute ago, my desk starts shaking, and I can feel the shaking in the floor as well. My son comes out of his room because he felt the same thing. I'm thinking that one of the earthquakes that happen around here was large enough to actually be felt! Usually only seismographs can detect about 99.99% of the ones that happen around here. But noooOOOooo! It's hubby shaking one of the upright posts on our deck!

Men! Sheesh!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Why was he shaking the post?
              sigpic

Comment

Because he was bored! And he has an uncontrollable need to bounce his foot, jiggle this or that, stuff like that.
                sigpic

Comment

Men I have to do that too (the leg shaking or fidgeting) and I don't see the need to shake posts like that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Seriously! And when I said that I had an important question, give me your attention now! - or whatever I said - He just grinned and went over and did it again.

I just walked inside muttering. What else could I do?
                    sigpic

Comment

hit up-side the back of his head
                      sigpic

Comment

I should have, but he was 15 feet away and on the phone with his mother. Kind of hard to explain that one to my MiL.
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah beating up her son might be a tough one to explain
                          sigpic

Comment

Just a little bit! |----|
                            sigpic

Comment

Guess you will have to tell your kids that if they do that when they are married you will have no problem letting there significant other beat them up for doing what their father does
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds good to me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X