Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Fun day Blen and going out for no reason is great.

That would be interesting to see
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      Yay Sen That is goo that you get some time off together

I know those Blen they are yummy but you can eat a lot of them without reliazing it that is bad.

Pocus when does Mr Pocus have to go to the Dr?
      dg, Chocolate is NEVER bad!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Sorry to hear that DG. A similar thing happened to me & it hurts.

Hey, I'm a comedian as well! When you've finished Pocus's house Ever, you can head on over to mine!

Glad you liked my drabble. I hope you are still in the mood cos I've done another! Twice in one day!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5762330/...Kiss_Bang_Bang
      loved both drabbles there blen... HILARIOUS!!! We "commited clean" at our house today... Mr Rac finally threw out the box his desk came in ...25 years ago! MEN! he is such a packrat! It's been sitting under the bed for years and years... had an inch of dust on it I swear! but we dusted and vaccumed the whole room even the mattress and box springs (helps with allergies I hear) so hopefully there will be less sneexzing in my life!

oh oh thanks for posting that article ... LOVED the baby pics of JM. glad he is finding more work.

Comment

I wonder what Ronon would think of curling...
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

if he is like me he would be totally lost
          sigpic

Comment

He'd be like "they call this a sport?" B/c honestly...it's NOT A SPORT.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

No it isn't not at all course we know he doesn't think Figure Skating is a sport either
              sigpic

Comment

psh yeah until Jenn decides to take him skating and he realizes how hard it is and is like "I don't like falling on my bum " lol
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

that is true but he would be more of a Hockey person I think Ice skating is a good work out
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, yeah, it's fighting on ice
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

yup they get weapons and they get to fight and then only sit in a box for a couple mins then back out on the Ice to beat someone else up again I love Hockey!
                      sigpic

Comment

I dread to think what a mess his opponents will be in once he's had a go at them with his hockey stick.

Rache - glad you liked my drabbles.

I think I've lost my cell phone. I'm sure I took it with me yesterday but I can't find it now. I've tried ringing it to see if it's round the house somewhere but no luck. Still - at least it's a good excuse to get another. I've never liked it.

Comment

well they could turn him into a Goalie (less likely to be "attacking" other players hey they have done it before with a player that was too aggressive)

Oh dear loseing a cell sucks but a very good reason to get a new one then you have to find a way to get a hold of everyone and get their numbers again (That was a pain when I lost mine I don't know any phone numbers anymore they are all in my cell)
                          sigpic

Comment

I've found it now DG.

Foolishly I asked Mr Blen to look in my car this morning to see if it was there. He assured me it wasn't. So what do I find in my car this afternoon before going on the school run? Yup.

The moral of this story - never ask a man to look for anything.

Comment

Oh no no new phone but it is good to know someone else doesn't have it and useing it running up a big bill.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have it as Pay as You Go anyway, so that couldn't happen, thank goodness. But still it's an expensive phone & I didn't want to lose it, even if it does drive me up the wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X