Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
    Aw, thank you all for the very warm welcome.
    It's actually good to see that there are more people here whho ship Jen and Ronon.
    The sad thing is, being German, most of my friends haven't seen season 4 yet (and won't if RTL2 continues with this... they've just cancelled all Stargate episodes ) and I have NO one to talk about my favorite hobby and that is shipping AND those two (Jen and Ronon) are just perfect together.

Does anyone know if there is a chance I can watch SGA in Ireland?
    I'm going to live there for one year and will not be able to watch the episodes online due to a lack of internet connection
    OMG! they canx SGA?? I can't believe this? I'm so sorry. I don't know where else you could find them Hopefully Ireland will have it on the air.
    Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Actually I'm off to bed now. Good night everyone. Have fun. And another BIG WELCOME to all our new folk

Seythia, we are all obsessed by R/K so you can talk to us all day about it and we will love you for it.

Comment

night everybody!!!
        *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Hey you guys and gals way have seen this before but since the last spoiler I have been on a hunt for spoiler and came across this...its not a spoiler just an interview with TV guide and Joe M.

Are Ronan and McKay ever going to find out that they are both interested in Dr Keller? – KitanaKat
          Mallozzi: They will

WTH? that will be akward.. I think the person should have asked if Jenn is interested in both Ronon and Rodney?

Also, it is official, Jenn and Rodney did go out for drinks but that is it. There isn't anything going on..at least not yet. That is whay Joe M said on one of his blogs when someone asked what is with Jenn/Ronon and then later she is going out with McKAy

Sorry..I just can't seem to get over the fact that there might be a chance that she will pick McKay!!!!

Comment

so what? i go out for drinks with girls all the time

sigpic

Comment

alrite seriously bye!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                yea, doesn't mean you are in a relationship with them or that she wants to be in a relationship if she asked you went for a drink..

Comment

I agree drinks don't nessisaraly mean anything

and Hello Seythia Welcome!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Night, Blenca!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, well, I would
                      I really really like Rodney, but I also really really like Jen to get Ronon.
                      I don't know, to me, Rodney is a person I simply can't see to get sexually involved with anyone on the show. I mean, Katie was great, she was sweet, caring, and was only seen in 4 episodes.
                      But a relationship between Jen and Rodney would be so weird, because he always does something really embarassing and somehow seems to get more and more action and a lot more time on-screen. Compared to Ronon that is.
                      And that's exactly the reason why I can't ship John with anyone either.It's not good for the story if the actors with the most on-screen time get involed with someone who is part of the main cast, too.
                      And I trust Ronon to be more discret about his love life than Rodney.
                      I mean... honestly. Rodney and dircret... that's something new
                      Welcome to the Love Shack! Come and chat often!

Aw, thank you all for the very warm welcome.
                      It's actually good to see that there are more people here whho ship Jen and Ronon.
                      The sad thing is, being German, most of my friends haven't seen season 4 yet (and won't if RTL2 continues with this... they've just cancelled all Stargate episodes ) and I have NO one to talk about my favorite hobby and that is shipping AND those two (Jen and Ronon) are just perfect together.

Does anyone know if there is a chance I can watch SGA in Ireland?
                      I'm going to live there for one year and will not be able to watch the episodes online due to a lack of internet connection
                      I thought I heard something like that from Stars. You'll have to ask DollSnatch about tv in Ireland. I'm pretty sure she's from there. Does this mean we will be without your love for a year? But we were just getting to know each other!

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                      But. . but . . if that is acceptable, then what will the anti's have to talk about? Oh! No!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      I agree drinks don't nessisaraly mean anything

and Hello Seythia Welcome!!!!!!
                      Hey, DG! Was that Azor I saw? All grown up. *wipes proud tear from her eye*
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yup Azor is all grown up isn't she pretty? I am so proud
                        sigpic

Comment

Do we still need to click on her? She's pretty!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey Seythia!

Im Irish-the only one here I think!

Unfortunatley no Irish channel shows it-Sky One which is a UK channel shows it if you have cable or digital. Im not totally sure but I think all the major cities (Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick) have cable (which is a basic 14 channel package) but Dublin definatley does.

Where are you moving to?? If its anywhere outside Dublin be prepared for ALL the stereotypes to be right! I joke, I joke! Theyre mostly sooo wrong.Except the drinking one...thats about right!

Last edited by dollsnatch; 04 August 2008, 06:59 PM.

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                              Hey you guys and gals way have seen this before but since the last spoiler I have been on a hunt for spoiler and came across this...its not a spoiler just an interview with TV guide and Joe M.

Are Ronan and McKay ever going to find out that they are both interested in Dr Keller? – KitanaKat
                              Mallozzi: They will

WTH? that will be akward.. I think the person should have asked if Jenn is interested in both Ronon and Rodney?

Also, it is official, Jenn and Rodney did go out for drinks but that is it. There isn't anything going on..at least not yet. That is whay Joe M said on one of his blogs when someone asked what is with Jenn/Ronon and then later she is going out with McKAy

Sorry..I just can't seem to get over the fact that there might be a chance that she will pick McKay!!!!

Thank you for finding this Mellow

Because of all the hinting that she will pick McKay, it makes me think that the opposite will happen

Comment

Originally posted by dollsnatch View Post
                                Hey Seythia!

Im Irish-the only one here I think!

Unfortunatley no Irish channel shows it-Sky One which is a UK channel shows it if you have cable or digital. Im not totally sure but I think all the major cities (Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick) have cable (which is a basic 14 channel package) but Dublin definatley does.

Where are you moving to?? If its anywhere outside Dublin be prepared for ALL the stereotypes to be right! I joke, I joke! Theyre mostly sooo wrong.Except the drinking one...thats about right!

Ah, well, I'll be an Au Pair somewhere near Cork City. I guess that if they can afford an Au Pair, they will have cable, too
                                And if they do, I'll introduce their oldest son into the world of Stargate Atlantis
                                Hehe

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Because of all the hinting that she will pick McKay, it makes me think that the opposite will happen
                                Ah, I'd rather see her alone than with Rodney.

But I don't get it. Why does Rodney get to play the acton hero while Ronon's role is more and more reduced to that of the primitive 'caveman'.
                                Just look at the last episode.
                                He didn't take the 'lessons' on how to operate the Daedalus' systems.
                                And because of that, he is the most useless (sorry to say hat) character in the whole episode.
                                but WHY?
                                += +lots of children
                                Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Working...
                                X