Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    WOW! *melts into a puddle* trace and ronon! You can keep your pretty boy Drj, I prefer MEN!!!! *fans self yet again*
    must be an age thing. I think ronon is hot, but pics of Jason without the facial hair are too pretty-boy for me!

I was 10 when I got my first crush...Lee Majors!!!! I never did the pop-star thing.
    I agree with you on that and my first Hollywood Crush was Brandon Lee I still have a poster of him (the Crow one with him sitting on that wood and leather chair *sigh*) in my room
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      I agree with you on that and my first Hollywood Crush was Brandon Lee I still have a poster of him (the Crow one with him sitting on that wood and leather chair *sigh*) in my room
      same here i must have watched that film 100 times when i was 14!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Spoiler:
        Somehow in an alternate reality future, Rodney and Jennifer are a couple, possibly married and possibly with kids. In that future Ronon didn't fall in love with Jennifer. God knows how it all ties together However, I am seriously hoping that the pic from EatG is from an AU.

Wotcha think? Grasping at straws?

Well, at this point I'm really hoping for SOMETHING... I mean... come on. We gotta get some lovin' here, right? It's not fair to tell us there's an arc that's a love triangle only to slap us in the middle with "I'm interested in someone else."

Sigh.

Nika
        sigpic

Operation "this will most likely end badly" is a go. - John Sheppard
        MALP on a stick! - Rodney McKay

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
          ok peeps have just finished another vid and you guessed it its a deller video lol, made esp for miss kitten it has no McKay in it, just pure Ronon and Jennifer, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpYOcnFkJCQ&feature=user
          Thank you!!!

Wow, 100 videos? Really? How long have you been at it? I started years and years ago and I'm at 40-50 something...
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Nika View Post
            Well, at this point I'm really hoping for SOMETHING... I mean... come on. We gotta get some lovin' here, right? It's not fair to tell us there's an arc that's a love triangle only to slap us in the middle with "I'm interested in someone else."

Sigh.

Nika
            that would be pretty crappy of them if they did

Comment

Hi

All the Kavan pics... *drools* But I still haven't seen my favourite...for today
              Spoiler:

I love the hair

Ladies, leaving these hot guys aside for just a moment, do you want to hear my latest theory? It's a bit long winded.

Spoiler:
              I was looking at the spoilers for Vegas. Mainly this one...

"Vegas" is "an alternate reality story" that is set on "a slightly askew version of Earth," writer/director Robert C. Cooper told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

And this one...

Both this episode (Vegas) and 5x20 (Enemy at the Gate), which will be not only the season finale but the 100th episode, are based on ideas pitched by Rob Cooper suggesting that there may be a connection between the two episodes.

See where I'm heading? An alternate reality story at No 19, connected some way with epsiode 20.

The McKeller's were VERY excited about that wedding ring on Rodney's finger in those Vegas shots. Unfortunately on the big EatG picture, we can't see if Rodney was wearing that ring, as he conveniently has his hand in his pocket. Jennifer isn't wearing one but she wouldn't, being a doctor.

Then someone on the episodic photo thread commented that the balcony looks kind of strange, like not really Atlantis.

Then we have Amelia Banks with her hair down. As far as I can tell, she's only ever had her hair in a bun.

I tried to find a transcript of the interview with David Hewlett from one of the podcasts where he talks about Rodney & his fears over going down a similar path to that in The Last Man and whether there was the possibility of there being marriage and children in Rodney's future. But I can't find it. There is an interview with DH on the GW homepage but that part of the interview is missing. Weird. I am wondering if he gave too much away?

So. The grand theory goes something like this.

Somehow in an alternate reality future, Rodney and Jennifer are a couple, possibly married and possibly with kids. In that future Ronon didn't fall in love with Jennifer. God knows how it all ties together However, I am seriously hoping that the pic from EatG is from an AU.

Wotcha think? Grasping at straws?
              Nice theory, Blen I woldn't mind if it goes this way... But I really wanna finally happy Ronon!

Originally posted by Nika View Post

Sigh.

Nika
              Exactly. The triangle was bad idea, if they don't have anything more to add. I hope they have

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                Hi

All the Kavan pics... *drools* But I still haven't seen my favourite...for today
                Spoiler:

I love the hair

Nice theory, Blen I woldn't mind if it goes this way... But I really wanna finally happy Ronon!

Exactly. The triangle was bad idea, if they don't have anything more to add. I hope they have

you love the hair only cause it is a "bed head". and gets you thinking all guttery.

I think Kavan is cute, but he is too short for me! I like them TALLLLL!!!

Comment

you love the hair only cause it is a "bed head". and gets you thinking all guttery.

I think Kavan is cute, but he is too short for me! I like them TALLLLL!!!
                  I know

Ok, Ronon is not short Some thunk pics...

Better?

Comment

yep yep it only gets worse, once they hit 16 or 17 it starts to level off and then die out. (i am soooo glad snookie is 25 )

ok all I got was a little red square... who was it???
                    and this is my idea of hot!
                    Spoiler:

Trace Adkins... OMG!!! *fans self*
                    *pops in for quick peek at work*
                    faints
                    *rolls out door to get kids off bus*
                    sigpic

Comment

Phew, finally got Small Blen off the computer and up to bed. We've been reading about the ancient egyptians. I didn't know that if I had lived in ancient Egypt and my greyhound Tessie had died, that I would have had to shave off my eyebrows to show I was in mourning.

Sorry Rache & Pocus, I haven't got the foggiest idea who this Trace guy is.

Comment

Phew, finally got Small Blen off the computer and up to bed. We've been reading about the ancient egyptians. I didn't know that if I had lived in ancient Egypt and my greyhound Tessie had died, that I would have had to shave off my eyebrows to show I was in mourning.

Sorry Rache & Pocus, I haven't got the foggiest idea who this Trace guy is.

Trace is a Contry singer he is like 6'6" unless he cut it he had long hair built he is a good looking guy too this is one of my fave video's of his about guys hitting on women lol (he is obviously the guy in black and the red baseball hat in some scenes)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          Trace is a Contry singer he is like 6'6" unless he cut it he had long hair built he is a good looking guy too this is one of my fave video's of his about guys hitting on women lol (he is obviously the guy in black and the red baseball hat in some scenes)
                          His voice just gives me good chills. I love a deep voice. And his broad shoulders...guh!

Oh ...I guess I should feed my kids snack now!!

Bye til later
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. I can't watch the vid, as it isn't available in my country. Obviously you Americans must be trying to keep him all to yourselves.

Comment

I know what you mean Pocus I love his voice I could just listen to him sing or talk all day *sigh* Course I can say the same for Jason
                              sigpic

Comment

BTW DG, just noticed that you have just over 6,000 posts.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X