Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown to Quarantine
    7 days to go - and Spoils of War 2nite!!

McKay: Anyway, I eat when I get nervous.
    Ronon: Really? I hadn't noticed.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
      G'day mates.
      I am new to this thread. My main ship is JackSam. I am open to new ships all the time.
      When I first heard about this ship, I thought no way. Then I saw some scenes with the two and I thought Hey these two are a great couple, so I was sssooooooo wrong at the start.
      I need to go back and watch Keller from the begining so I can when they started to notice each other.
      Have fun shipping.
      Janet (Mrs Caldwell)
      Hey, Janet, and welcome! Good to have you on board.

The ep you want to see is 'Doppelganger'. I only caught on when I watched it for the second time. When they discuss 'Alien' I suddenly realized he's totally checking her out. And suddenly the night scene in the infirmary took on a whole new meaning. Lucky shot, yeah, right. There's a really cute fic about what happened in the gym just before. Does anybody know the link to that one offhand? I'd have to look it up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Is that 'mmmmmmm beer and pretzels' or 'mmmmmmmm guys in short leather pants'?
        tee hee well...I was actually thinking of that super yummy Bavarian chocolate cake When someone says Bavaria that's the first thing I think of LOL
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
          tee hee well...I was actually thinking of that super yummy Bavarian chocolate cake When someone says Bavaria that's the first thing I think of LOL
          Uh - chocolate cake? I mean, we have chocolate cake here, but it's not really considered a Bavarian specialty. Are you're thinking of Black Forest Cake, with cherries and whipped cream?

sigpic

Comment

Ronon: Did someone mention chocolate cake?
            Keller: Don't even think of it, I'm not done with you yet.

Oops, sorry, wrong thread...

sigpic

Comment

Uh - chocolate cake? I mean, we have chocolate cake here, but it's not really considered a Bavarian specialty. Are you're thinking of Black Forest Cake, with cherries and whipped cream?
              well the one I had was one of those frozen deserts you have to thaw out but yes it does taste somewhat like Black forest cake though with less of that bitter dark chocolate taste and more of a rich sweetness
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                well the one I had was one of those frozen deserts you have to thaw out but yes it does taste somewhat like Black forest cake though with less of that bitter dark chocolate taste and more of a rich sweetness
                Okay, I'm with you. Mmmmmmm sounds luscious. Just wish I knew where to find it here in Bavaria... What you usually find here that counts as a specialty is something called Prince Regent cake, it's kinda stripy with lots of thin layers of dough alternating with chocolate cream, but it's the butter cream kind, so it's too rich and not chocolaty enough for me.

sigpic

Comment

Anubis91 posted the Quarantine teaser on the teaser/promo thread: watch here
                  Being stuck in the infirmary is...SQUEEEE!!!

Only one week to wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post

Only one week to wait!
                    Thanks for the teaser link - I guess. I shouldn't have watched it, now I'm even more curious than before. This ep is going to be so cool - all those couple in all those rooms. Next week will probably be the longest week in my life!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Definition of heaven:
                      The English are the policemen.
                      The French are the cooks.
                      The Italians are the lovers.
                      The Swiss are the organizers.
                      The Germans are the engineers.

Definition of hell:
                      The Germans are the policemen.
                      The English are the cooks.
                      The French are the organizers.
                      The Italians are the engineers.
                      The Swiss are the lovers.
                      That's funny. Sadly, the only thing I'm not on that list is Swiss!!!

Can't wait for next week! RononKeller fluff!!!

sigpic
                      Sig by me!
                      My FanFic's

Comment

Here you guys are talking Black Forrest cake and here I am eating garlic bread, I do not like garlic bread much. I was hungry and hubby cooked some so i did not have to get up as he brought it to me, ain't he sweet.
                        I watched 'Doppleganger' yesterday and it was so cool when Ronon checks out Keller. Quarrantine(sp?) sounds really cool.
                        Janet
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Ronon%20Keller/sga_4x04_2760.jpg
                          Ronon: Did someone mention chocolate cake?
                          Keller: Don't even think of it, I'm not done with you yet.

Oops, sorry, wrong thread...
                          Is it just me or is she drooling in this photo?
                          Janet
                          sigpic

Comment

I promised daily updates, and I'll barely make this one (in my time zone). This is where the fun part starts, so the chapters are getting longer and longer. Day 2 is still not over - and more smut to come.
                            http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/7413.html is where you'll find it. And this time, the caution about adult content is for real.
                            EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Smut! *bounce*

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
                            G'day mates.
                            I am new to this thread. My main ship is JackSam. I am open to new ships all the time.
                            When I first heard about this ship, I thought no way. Then I saw some scenes with the two and I thought Hey these two are a great couple, so I was sssooooooo wrong at the start.
                            I need to go back and watch Keller from the begining so I can when they started to notice each other.
                            Have fun shipping.
                            Janet (Mrs Caldwell)
                            Welcome, Mrs. Caldwell (love the name!). Hope to see you in here often!

Actually, my English is a result of the fact that I was a voracious reader as a teen. And since all my favorite authors (Clive Cussler, Robin Cook, Michael Crighton) wrote in English, I preferred to read them in the original. Funnily enough, I'm more comfortable writing in English. It has twice as man words than German, so you can always find just the right phrase.

I've heard that joke many times, but it's really not fair. Here in Europe we are surrounded by other languages, in the States you hardly ever get a chance to practice them. And even if you go abroad, most people want to practice their English on you. Let's face it, it's the universal language, and I think I know why. I speak four languages myself, and English is the only one that doesn't have genders and practically no endings for nouns or verbs. That means that if you learn a word, you can just use it as it is.

I looked up Arnsbach on mapquest. Actually, my paternal grandmother's family came from the same region, from Eisenach. I've only been there once, but it's a beautiful area, full of history and culture.

Okay, before I get back to R/K and my countdown, here's a joke about Europe. I hope I'm not offending anybody with it. Actually, I'll put it in spoiler tags, so here's a warning: if you are German, or English, or Swiss, or French, or Italian and feel very strongly about your nationality, please do not open.

Spoiler:
                            Definition of heaven:
                            The English are the policemen.
                            The French are the cooks.
                            The Italians are the lovers.
                            The Swiss are the organizers.
                            The Germans are the engineers.

Definition of hell:
                            The Germans are the policemen.
                            The English are the cooks.
                            The French are the organizers.
                            The Italians are the engineers.
                            The Swiss are the lovers.
                            Star, that has to be the single most intelligent, well-reasoned opinion I've ever heard on the subject. Thank you. :-)

Only one week to wait!
                            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thanks for sharing!!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

A few screencaps of the Quarantine teaser for the wait...

Spoiler:

Poor Ronon is hurt again!

Don't worry Doc Keller will save you.

I am stuck in this room!

**Ronon happy to be stuck in the room!**

Playing doctor...

**trying to look innocent**

Ronon protecting his favorite doc!

Comment

A few screencaps of the Quarantine teaser for the wait...

Spoiler:

Poor Ronon is hurt again!

Don't worry Doc Keller will save you.

I am stuck in this room!

**Ronon happy to be stuck in the room!**

Playing doctor...

**trying to look innocent**

Ronon protecting his favorite doc!
                                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Need I say more?