Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing new in this just wanted to pos this and let us all go aw I remeber that so here is a short old clip of the two and I have to say I agree 100% with the comment on the top by Gillian Grissom
    sigpic

Comment

Shoot! I meant to say THANK YOU to everyone for the congratulations!

and I need help from all of you who are more tech savvy than I am. I've been trying to put some music on my mp3 player. I found a long involved method of ripping from my cds to the computer and then syncing to the mp3. However, when I go to delete it from my computer, it also deletes from my mp3. What am I doing wrong? I'm about to pull my hair out!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Fangirl moment here! Jewell is soooooo pretty!

I adore Rodney too. But it is obvious that Ronon and Rodney are two very different kinds of men. I just see Rodney as brother material. I really want him happy, I just don't want too many details.
        Too many details, exactly

You are posting a lot! I am stucked on S/J thread right now cause we are watching an SG1 episode together and try to post something... So I will be here later

EDIT: Everlovin, I think that when you disconnect the mp3 player it shouldn't delete the files in.

Comment

and I need help from all of you who are more tech savvy than I am. I've been trying to put some music on my mp3 player. I found a long involved method of ripping from my cds to the computer and then syncing to the mp3. However, when I go to delete it from my computer, it also deletes from my mp3. What am I doing wrong? I'm about to pull my hair out!
          Are you coping the files or just dragging them to the folder of the mp3

Comment

Dont pull your hair out!

what is happening is ...
            when you delete your music, the next time you plug in your Mp3 it updates to your computer, so you need to keep it on there if you want it on your Mp3.
            that kept happening to me so i just stopped deleting the music.
            sigpic
            sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Sorry Everlovin - don't own an MP3 player yet.

And DG, does that You Tube vid work? I liked that one if it's been taken off

And I've done something I've been meaning to do for some time. I've finally subscribed to Krissies You Tube vids of R/K. Wanted to do it but I kept forgetting. Must be that Red Bull making my brain work temporarily.

Link to Krissie YouTube vids

Comment

Well that's it for me guys, I'm of to bed Got work tomorrow
                I do hate leaving now

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  Too many details, exactly

You are posting a lot! I am stucked on S/J thread right now cause we are watching an SG1 episode together and try to post something... So I will be here later

EDIT: Everlovin, I think that when you disconnect the mp3 player it shouldn't delete the files in.
                  I tried that first!

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                  Are you coping the files or just dragging them to the folder of the mp3
                  ????

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                  Dont pull your hair out!

what is happening is ...
                  when you delete your music, the next time you plug in your Mp3 it updates to your computer, so you need to keep it on there if you want it on your Mp3.
                  that kept happening to me so i just stopped deleting the music.
                  You mean I gotta keep these songs on my computer? What if I don't want them to slow the computer down too much! I've already got 14 hours of vids doing that some!

Thanks for the help everyone!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    Sorry Everlovin - don't own an MP3 player yet.

And DG, does that You Tube vid work? I liked that one if it's been taken off

And I've done something I've been meaning to do for some time. I've finally subscribed to Krissies You Tube vids of R/K. Wanted to do it but I kept forgetting. Must be that Red Bull making my brain work temporarily.

Link to Krissie YouTube vids
                    It is in my fav and yeah I watched it just before I posted it maybe I did the link wrong again?

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                    Well that's it for me guys, I'm of to bed Got work tomorrow
                    I do hate leaving now
                    oh Night Aqua

EDIT the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9FloJgpKHI if it still wont work then this is my fav list and it is the first vid in the second row (or it should be)
                    sigpic

Comment

I tried that first!
                      [/COLOR]
                      Still not working? I think you must have set somewhere some kind of synchronization. So the files should be in if you disconnected but when you connect it back, it actualizes with the computer and the files are deleted. Send me the name of the program (or the link) through email and I will try to figure it out (or my boyfriend will probably )

Night aqua, I will follow you soon

Comment

You mean I gotta keep these songs on my computer? What if I don't want them to slow the computer down too much! I've already got 14 hours of vids doing that some!

yeah you've got to keep them on the computer, it slows my computer down too but if i dont i lose all my songs.
                        sigpic
                        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Good night Aqua!

DG - May be Desmond again. The link works but when I try to watch it, it says video removed or something. I'll try it again shortly, perhaps we were all trying to watch it at the same time.

Hi Pandora! Long time no see.

Comment

okay this is fun it is a who would your boyfirend be on Atlantis quiz

Spoiler:
                            You scored as a Ronon Dex

Ronon Dex 92%
                            John Sheppard 67%
                            Rodney McKay 58%
                            Radek Zelenka 58%
                            Carson Beckett 50%
                            Major Lorne 8%
                            Steve the Wraith 8%

Why did Major Lorne tie with a Wraith and why isn't Major Lorne higher than Zalenka!!
                            sigpic

Comment

That's fun DG!

This is mine.

Spoiler:
                              Who would your Stargate: Atlantis boyfriend be?

Ronon Dex 83%
                              Maijor Lorne 50%
                              John Sheppard 50%
                              Carson Beckett 17%
                              Rodney McKay 17%
                              Steve the Wraith 17%
                              Radek Zelenka 0%

Tried that slipped in the shower & it worked fine this time. Love it

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                okay this is fun it is a who would your boyfirend be on Atlantis quiz

Spoiler:

Ronon Dex 92%
                                John Sheppard 67%
                                Rodney McKay 58%
                                Radek Zelenka 58%
                                Carson Beckett 50%
                                Major Lorne 8%
                                Steve the Wraith 8%

Why did Major Lorne tie with a Wraith and why isn't Major Lorne higher than Zalenka!!
                                Interesting, I will start with it tomorrow. Night

Comment

Working...
                                X