Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I am want to read some ff but I have read everything over on the Doctor and the Wild Man community and the few R/K ff on wraithbait and I was going to go and see if there was any new ones on the gate of dreams R/K site but that site is saying that the website has expired (is that possible?) I need to read something HELP ME!!

EDIT: see expired website
    sigpic

Comment

I think the person who started gate of dreams let it expire and transferred everything to one sweet love on lj. check there.

Comment

could you give me the link? I haven't bookmarked the site and I can't get to it any other way.
        sigpic

Comment

Shanna, welcome to the thread!

Yeah, some more fic... We really need the season 5. What should we still talk about? That few scenes are not enough, we want more!

I had to get it out of me

Comment

well we can yet again go over the fact that Ronon purposly(sp) lets himself get hurt to go see Jennifer in the Infirmary.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              could you give me the link? I haven't bookmarked the site and I can't get to it any other way.
              here's the link:
              http://community.livejournal.com/sg_onesweetlove/

Comment

YAY! thanks for the link!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                  *waves* Don't know why I haven't stopped by here before now. Silly me.
                  Welcome to the Love Shack! Come back often!

SeNedra! I'm slowly but surely downloading those vids! And let me just say, and !!!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    You and your lurking
                    And the football... doesn't it have something in common with British not being in EURO? Just asking... Sorry

Now I am gonna finish DrJenn sig and hopefully do some work... See ya later
                    Oh you know how to wound a person, SeN.

Spoiler:
                    Actually I hadn't even noticed we didn't have a team this time.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    Poor DG, it happens sometimes (not me usually)

Nice pic

DrJenn, I finished the sig for ya, here it is. Let me know if you like it or if I should change or add something!

That is really pretty. I bet Dr Jenn will love it.

Hi again, Shanna!

I think I need a quick nap but daren't have one cos I won't go to sleep again tonight. *yawn*

Comment

Starbucks is the answer! Are you near one?
                      sigpic

Comment

No. I live out in the wilds of North Yorkshire. I think the nearest Starbucks is probably in Leeds or Manchester Actually you've given me an idea! I think I have a can of Red Bull lurking in the fridge. That will keep my eyes open.

Comment

oh Red Bull *cough add vodka cough* actually I don't know what that would do to me alchol makes me sleepy Red BUll keeps me awake so would I even out then I wonder?
                          sigpic

Comment

Can't drink vodka any more after getting absolutely ****** down the pub one night. So I think I'll just drink my Red Bull on its own.

Spoiler:

Comment

I see really I have never been a big Vodka drinker I am a Rum girl give me some Captin Morgan Spiced Rum and a Coke and I am happy!!
                              sigpic

Comment

-faints- I love it, Sen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I dunno, DG, maybe.

Well, I'm home alone for a couple days, with twenty bucks. I can buy Starbucks...which won't last long...chocolate, some other yummy dessert, alcohol...remind me to take my ID, I look like I'm about twelve...or I can buy a movie or a book. Probably gonna go with t the book, Luxe was recommended to me, but I really want dessert.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X