Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, it's been unusually cool here the last couple of weeks. Highs in the low to mid 70s - about 23 - 24ish C. I've been loving that!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Same here it is only in the 80's so far (love it) tons and tons of rain which since 2011-2012 we have been in the worst case drought there is not too much complaining although it would be nice to get a bit of a break to fully dry out before more rain comes.

OUaT I agree about the layered characters the Charmings are boring although they do try to give them depth they are always in the center the same. Regina has some of the layers but recently...Although I have to say after the season 4 finale they are definitely shaking things up so I am looking forward to season 5.
      sigpic

Comment

I only have one entry for Challenge # 75. Please click for bigger, RodneyisGodney made a funny comic book style. Love it!

I am taking a break from the challenge this week and Raduzhok will be hosting this week's challenge # 76 for me! She should be posting it soon, stay tuned! Have fun and I will see you guys next week!
        sigpic

Comment

Challenge #76

Greetings fellow artisans!

I will be hosting the challenge this week for mrscopterdoc.

The theme will be a logo for a website.

I would like two pieces from each person.

The picture below will be one piece, and your magic touch and the words "Our Heart
          Gardens" need to be displayed.

The size should be 426 x 400

The Logo/Badge can be up to 25mb each.

The second submission will be also a logo, but of your own vision for "Our Heart Gardens,"
          using the words within the piece. The dimensions are the same.

Please visit the following URL: http://www.ourheartgardens.com/

Here you will see what this endeavor is dedicated to creating. A logo will be placed
          on the home page, and used on any site with which Our Heart Gardens is associated.

This is strictly volunteer, for fun and for free, with no payment of any kind to be excepted. However the name of the artist whose piece is used, will accompany any placement of it.

All submissions should be submitted by Monday May 25, 2015, by 1:00 pm, EST.

Any questions, please PM me. Most important, have fun!
          sigpic

Comment

Cool idea! What's"Our Heart Gardens" about?
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Raduzhok, a quick question, just so I'm clear.

For the first piece do you want the image you have posted with some extra bits and "Our Heart Gardens" written on it? And the second piece is free style but also with "Our Heart Gardens" written on it?

DG - last episode of George Gently tonight! I'm so nervous!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Raduzhok, a quick question, just so I'm clear.

For the first piece do you want the image you have posted with some extra bits and "Our Heart Gardens" written on it? And the second piece is free style but also with "Our Heart Gardens" written on it?
                Yes, and yes
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Copter!

George - Son of a Gun

Spoiler:

Oh the relief!!!!! Everyone is still alive. And what a fantastic episode! Loved all the George/John moments. Loved them both at the firing range & at the bank. I'm so glad George told John in the end what was wrong with him and admitted he will need John to help him. Though they still won't admit their feelings. Arghhh! So close.

Looks like we have seen the back of Gemma. I knew she was just leading him on. Poor John! But hopefully he will soon see the right girl is under his nose. He nearly asked her out for a drink. Loved Rachel just about kicking him out of the door. But perhaps it's a bit too soon, I guess he'll still be on the rebound from Gemma.

Wasn't Rachel fantastic! She did really well. Jonjo was incredibly scary. Well done to Jody Latham for playing him so convincingly. BTW apparently Jody Latham went to the same school as John Simm & Lee Ingleby. Talented school!

Now I'm on tenterhooks on whether the series will be renewed.

Edit - Lee Ingleby tweeted that they haven't heard yet, but fingers crossed it will be.

Last edited by Blencathra; 21 May 2015, 08:38 AM.

Comment

The player is having issues I will try and watch it in a little bit
                    sigpic

Comment

The BBC iPlayer hates me and doesn't want me to see George. I keep checking and it thinks about playing then I get a message that the content is not working and to try again later
                      sigpic

Comment

If you still have problems DG, PM me as I have another idea.

Comment

I am going to try in a bit I tried a couple other eps and all said the same thing so I am hoping it was just too many people trying to watch it at the time so it got busy and that was why it was being a pain.
                          sigpic

Comment

Could well be. Perhaps you should try it later on in the evening, when UK people have gone to bed.

Comment

Might be an idea
                              sigpic

Comment

Bloody hell! Just... just.... Bloody hell!

Have you seen the latest pics of Matthew "Neville Longbottom" Lewis?

http://blencathra.tumblr.com/post/11...-lewis-neville

No wonder J K Rowling had something to say http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-...ng-is-in-shock
                                Last edited by Blencathra; 21 May 2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X