Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge #61

This challenge we are going back 'old school' and doing some plain old good thunking. Pick your favorite thunk, and then focus on a specific body part, or parts, that seriously enhance the thunking.
    Keep it clean though, we still have to follow the GW guidelines. Have fun, and let the drooling begin!!!

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday Feb. 2nd.
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome entries, Copter and DG!
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I just thought I'd let you know I'm going to be AWOL for a few days. I have a trapped nerve in my hip area and I'm on bed rest for a while (no sitting allowed). Hopefully I'll get rid of the pain I've been having & I'll be able to do the Challenge, as that seems like a fun one to do. I've been laid in bed thinking about it. Lots

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          I just thought I'd let you know I'm going to be AWOL for a few days. I have a trapped nerve in my hip area and I'm on bed rest for a while (no sitting allowed). Hopefully I'll get rid of the pain I've been having & I'll be able to do the Challenge, as that seems like a fun one to do. I've been laid in bed thinking about it. Lots
          I hope you feel better Blen *hugs* and I hope you can do the challenge
          sigpic

Comment

Oh Blen! That sounds painful. So sorry to hear, but I hope you get rid of the pain quickly as well. *hugs*
            sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Blen that sucks *gentle huggles* Feel better hope you wont be stuck for too long on bed rest.
              sigpic

Comment

Get to feeling better, Blenca!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I hope it gets better soon, Blen.

I spent the day at the hospital with my mother, because she had another problem with arrhythmia. Dad cover for me from 9:30 Pm to 12:00 PM. I so tired.
                  sigpic

Comment

Prayers for everyone here. Hoping all turns out well and strength for all involved.
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope you find some time to rest, Jaded, and that your mom does better soon. *hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you , ladies. Much appreciated. Mom is feeling better. I'm just tired, annoyed and my body aches from all that time waiting and worrying.
                        sigpic

Comment

I can completely sympathize.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Love shack!

Thought I'd pop in and say hey I had a very productive day today! Spent the morning at the DMV and got my car registered, got the oil changed in my car and bought some new shoes for work!

How's everyone doing?
                            sigpic

Comment

Busy day indeed. Just been playing with Miri here.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the best wishes everyone.

SJ - I've been laid in bed, surrounded by books, audio books, a writing pad & pens (I've started to write a Doctor Who fic), bits of toast and cups of tea. In other words, I've made a nest. I'm still in pain, but it does seem to be easing.

JW -I hope your Mum is better soon. My Mum had to go to hospital a few times with heart arrhythmias. She would pass out fairly regularly. In the end she had a pacemaker fitted, which worked wonders. She didn't have any problems with her heart before she passed away.

Comment

Working...
                                X