Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say that I like the first one better as well. Great job, Jade.
    sigpic

Comment

Watching Quarantine. Hoping to get the feel of it in my my head to work on fics.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Watching Quarantine. Hoping to get the feel of it in my my head to work on fics.
        Only one week 'til celebration time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          I have to say that I like the first one better as well. Great job, Jade.
          Thanks Bailey It's a start I know I can do better though..

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
          Don't forget to PM them to me please!
          going to PM them to you tonight Copter

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          Only one week 'til celebration time.
          Really? :O OMG I better get working on stuff!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          Cool. I only read the books; never watched the movie.
          I saw Divergent.. Love the movie, but I love the books more.. I just finished Insurgent and am waiting until I have extra money to get Allegiant
          Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 11 January 2015, 09:59 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Yay! I can't wait to read it.

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post

I saw Divergent.. Love the movie, but I love the books more.. I just finished Insurgent and am waiting until I have extra money to get Allegiant
            I read the three of them last year. I never read Four.
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Woot! Got all the classes I wanted except for the Astronomy Lab (wouldn't let me register for it) oh well I will take it later.. Just waiting for financial aid to come through
              sigpic

Comment

Awesome. Bummer about Astronomy lab: sounds cool but Physics wasn't my best subject...

Financial aid. College education is far too expensive anywhere.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Just about have the fluffier fic of the two done. I'll have to see if one of the computers here have a word processing program on it. If nothing else, I'll have a couple of fics ready when I get back back in February.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Bummer on the Astronomy Lab, Jade. Glad to hear you got the rest.

Hopefully you find a word processor, Ever. Keep in mind that ff.net allows you to type directly into the site to save for later or to post.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think Astronomy classes fill up fast I know it was an option where I went but it was fulled before I could try I think I ended up taking a geology class instead
                      sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 58 was "intense".

JadedWraith

RodneyisGodney

slizzie1986

Sapphire_Jade

click for bigger

sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 59

The past two challenges were one word descriptive challenges that were surprisingly hard, but yet a lot of fun. Let's try it one more time. This week, make your art "wild". Whatever that means to you....go for it!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday January 19th.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            I think Astronomy classes fill up fast I know it was an option where I went but it was fulled before I could try I think I ended up taking a geology class instead
                            It wasn't that it was full there was room left in the class, it said I needed to take the Astronomy class before taking the lab (even though the description said it could be taken concurrently).. and I registered for the Astronomy class so *shrug* idk guess I will take it in the summer or in the fall not a huge deal.. would have liked to take them concurrently though..
                            sigpic

Comment

That sucks

Blen Is it true that Moffat is leaving Doctor Who after Season 9?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                That sucks

Blen Is it true that Moffat is leaving Doctor Who after Season 9?
                                I'm curious to see what Blen says too. I read that some where too... LJ I think... and that there would be no DW in 2016, but I figured they keep everything so secret, secret that it probably wasn't true.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X