Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like bailey has said I have heard of those as well.

I am excited to see Nathan and well everyone from Firefly I would love to get a pic with all of them, Robert Englund that man has creeped me out since I saw my first Freddy movie, and Stan Lee I have his autograph a but pic would be so awesome I feel like a kid in a candy store I want everything but know that I should probably not because of money but look at who all is there!
    sigpic

Comment

Bailey it's all down to their relative heights. Tess has her tall greyhound legs, and Zack is rather short and dumpy, and has the nickname Von Smallhausen.

I did have some trouble identifying the culprit who left nose prints on our fish tank (back in the days when we kept fish). They could have been left by anybody. Eventually I caught the late great Monty with his nose pressed up against the glass.

DG, I'd be the same. Who to pick?!

Comment

Pets are always good for giggles

I am thinking I may need to go at least 2 days just to see everything and if nothing else sit in one a few Q&A's with the guests so that I can say I saw them and have some stories to tell
        sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Love Shack! How's it going?

DG! Jealous about the con! So many choices! So little time.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Fingers & everything crossed that you are home soon, Ever & that Miriam is well.

DG - they have some fantastic guests! Who are you hoping to see? Or have you not decided yet?

BTW - does anyone have any top tips for cleaning windows? The sun is shining through my patio doors (hurrah!) and I can see they are covered in streaky marks (boo!). I've tried a window cleaning product (Windowlene) and then vinegar & water with no success. What should I try next?
          You might also want to wipe the windows dry one way (horizontal or vertical) on the outside and the other way inside. That way, you can find out which side is going wrong.

Thank you for the tips Bailey. I've heard the one about using newspaper but like you I don't have any to hand. I think I'll try vinegar and paper towels again.

I've not had any problems with them previously & I can't understand why they suddenly look so dirty. I'm used to scrubbing off doggy nose prints (one lot high up from Tess and one lot low down from Zack ) but these look like greasy marks. *casts suspicious looks at SB and her tendency to get make-up all over the place*
          I have baby hand prints all over mirrors at home. I gave up years ago on the windows. Tooooo much dust and such in the desert. I'd be dusting and doing windows continuously.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I also swear by all that's holy, the next time I'm stuck in this city for an extended period of time, I'm bringing all of my Stargate dvds. The hotel has about a third of their channels not working and there's never anything on!
            sigpic

Comment

And how odd is my life that I'm watching OUaT and seeing Hook as a good looking guy one day and Jake and the Neverland Pirates (it's on Disney Junior) and seeing cartoon-y Hook the next? Cognitive dissonance right there.

I'm bored. Can anyone tell?
              sigpic

Comment

OUaT Hook is very thunk worthy! I'd say you definitely need to bring your entertainment next time with you!

sigpic

Comment

OUaT Hook is almost too pretty for thunking for me. Good looking? Sure but nothing I'm going to drool over.
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to throw out a few reminders about the challenge....

The current challenge is #23 and is about 'travel' and the current challenge can always be found right here.

Challenges are always due on Mondays 6AM your time. No worrying about time zones or anything like that!

If you have old artwork that fits the challenge, send it in! I know real life gets in the way and you can't always make 'new' stuff. So show off your 'new-to-us' stuff!!

Fan fic is always welcome!!

As of today, I olny have one entry for the current challenge [thank you RiG!] so Fan Girl I have not yet received anything from you.

If you ever have any questions, or have a great idea for a challenge, please let me know!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't know if I'll get anything done this week Copter.

After attacking my windows several times with vinegar, they are looking at lot better. Unfortunately that part of my house is now smelling like a fish & chip shop.

I'm excited about some Doctor Who casting news!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26566092

One of my absolute favourite actresses!!

Comment

It's okay....I'm not sure if I will either!
                          sigpic

Comment

That is cool news, Blen!

Copter... I hope to make something before the weekend is out... *crosses fingers*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                              That is cool news, Blen!

Copter... I hope to make something before the weekend is out... *crosses fingers*
                              *crosses fingers too*
                              sigpic

Comment

Good evening, Love Shack! How's it going?
                                Miriam got her feeding tube put in yesterday. Ever is so exhausted! Not much sleep last night and busy day today learning how to work the thing.

After attacking my windows several times with vinegar, they are looking at lot better. Unfortunately that part of my house is now smelling like a fish & chip shop.

I'm excited about some Doctor Who casting news!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26566092

One of my absolute favourite actresses!!
                                Cool news! I am anxiously waiting for release dates! How long must I wait?!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X